Will these root tabs help?

1. Ap05 Well Known Member Member

My wisteria leaves are folding and cabomba thinning out (despite growing taller) on some of my plants, so I'm assuming I have a nutrient deficiency somewhere. Currently using Flourish comprehensive, Flourish excel, tetra flora pride, and api root tabs.

I ordered some root tabs from this site:

http://www.peabodysparadise.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=69

Got the boost 25 and original RuTabs. If anyone could look on those 2, they list what nutrients they use. I'm lost on nutrients still, so will any of those help along with my Flourish Comp and Flora Pride?

2. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

3. Ap05 Well Known Member Member

Currently 10000k coralife 65 Watt x2 cfls.

Starting tomorrow, 55 Watt 6500k CFLs x2

4. psalm18.2 Fishlore Legend Member

Those plants could use more light.

5. Ap05 Well Known Member Member

Tomorrow I'll be at 2 wpg. I thought except for maybe the cabomba, all of these would thrive in this much light?

6. AlyeskaGirl Fishlore VIP Member

The RuTabs are made up of a Macro (Nitrate-KNO3, phosphate-KH2PO4 and Potassium K2SO4) and Micro Mix (CSM+B) with red clay. It also includes CaSo4 which is Calcium Sulfate (Micro nutrient) and MgSo4 which is Magnesium Sulfate (Micro nutrient). These tabs provide all the necessary nutrients. They are excellent.

I am not familiar with the Boost formula tabs.

Cabomba needs moderate to highlight, CO2 and balanced water column ferts.

Water Wisteria also needs at least moderate light and balanced water column ferts.

I am not sure how you run your lights but i would do a solid 8 hours.

Balanced ferts means they need Micro and Macro ferts. And you need to provide enough.

7. Ap05 Well Known Member Member

Great so these tabs should really help hopefully. Glad I ordered!