Will there be a 1.00 a gallon sale soon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by allaboutfish, Dec 5, 2012.

1. allaboutfish

allaboutfishWell Known MemberMember

So i really dont want to reseal this 55 gallon. Will there be a 1.00 a gallon sale anytime soon?

2. Matt B

Matt BWell Known MemberMember

They don't announce the dates early but my guess would be Jan-March, somewhere in there just from when I've noticed them in the past.

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  3. OP
    OP
    allaboutfish

allaboutfishWell Known MemberMember

I thought there was one around Christmas last time.

4. Matt B

Matt BWell Known MemberMember

It does vary, I just seem to remember them having one early in the year.

5. ionixNew MemberMember

I always buy mine on kijiji. There are a lot of legitimate people trying to make room and get some money back without giving it away. Some people just give it away, I'm getting one tomorrow (a filter I mean), funnily enough.

All of my tanks are less than a dollar with equipment (which is always handy, even if extra). Of course you have people that are trying to make most of their money back, just filter them out.

6. pirahnah3

pirahnah3Fishlore VIPMember

They did one a bit ago, there might be one but I dunno with the 10gal kit they have been offering, usually at least oncein the first wuarter and then once over the summer and then fall seems to be the pattern.

7. Ava

AvaValued MemberMember

Yeah, I just missed the one that PSP just had in Sept. I was moving and couldn't afford to buy or transport one then. So now I'm waiting to upgrade my 20g since I know they'll be a lot cheaper later on. I'm shooting for a 30 or 40g.;D But the waiting is driving me fishy....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice