Question Will My ADF find their food??

cassbass

Reaction score
I just got 3 african dwarf frogs and some ZooMed aquatic frog sinking pellets. They seem the disappear after an hour or so, but I’m wondering if its my fish finding them after they’ve softened? Do I need to be feeding near the filter for better water circulation or with tweezers? I just drop the rec amount in wherever I see they’re laying at feeding time. I just dont want to make it harder on these guys if I’m doing something wrong. Should I be feeding right before lights out? Thanks in advance yall!

Wrench

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
cassbass said:
I just got 3 african dwarf frogs and some ZooMed aquatic frog sinking pellets. They seem the disappear after an hour or so, but I’m wondering if its my fish finding them after they’ve softened? Do I need to be feeding near the filter for better water circulation or with tweezers? I just drop the rec amount in wherever I see they’re laying at feeding time. I just dont want to make it harder on these guys if I’m doing something wrong. Should I be feeding right before lights out? Thanks in advance yall!
I've never worried specifically about feeding them and they are all still doing well.
I use flakes and mysis shrimp,sinking carnivore pellets and algae wafers for the other inhabitants and the frogs are nice and fat haha

New Threads