Will is LOVING his new playground

Martinismommy

Here are a few pics of Will enjoying his new colorful playground..

Peek A Boo Mommy!

He finally realized the flowers weren't other fish!

His 55 gallon playground..A far cry from that cup at PetCo That I brought him home in 2 years ago

mlinden84

Is it just him in the 55 gallon?
(the tank looks awesome by the way!)

mrsmuffin

It is just georgeous! I am thinking about rescuing a betta for my 4 year olds room, but I know that I will only go with a 5 or 10 gal...

Martinismommy

Thank you....Yes, he is the only one in the tank....It used to be a salt tank but I converted it to Freshwater a couple of years ago....I will never add another fish to this tank as long as Will is alive....The poor guy has been through He--..He almost died last year when we had an air conditioer outage for 10 days in August so I want him to enjoy his remaining time ... Before the air problem he had been beat up and chewed up by 2 other fish ( Tiger barbs ) who used to share the tank with him....They both died when the air was out...

He is a very special little boy....As you can see he is very spoiled .....

mlinden84

What a very lucky boy!!

Lucy

Nice tank & great pictures!

Angela_96

Very beautiful fish! I love his playground! I bet hes one happy fishy! He has a great momma too!

COBettaCouple

Yea, he is one tough little Betta and I wouldn't be surprised to see him be one of the Bettas that live to 5 years, maybe even more. I love how you're spoiling him and he must be having the time of his life with so much room to explore.

purple_phoenix

Wow! What a lucky little betta

The tank looks great, and I'm sure he will live to enjoy it. He sounds like a tough little guy =D

Allie

DO NOT let my any of my betta see that. Very nice.

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom