Will Gourami Billy My Marbled Hatchetfish

nikm128

Fishlore VIP
Somethingcreative123456 said:
I’m looking at getting either a powder blue or a dwarf red flame gouramI or both in my tank but I’m wondering if they will bully my marbled hatchetfish
Not very likely, but I would avoid dwarfs completely. They're poorly bred in bad conditions so basically all of them have iridovirus/dwarf gouramI disease. You're lucky to get half their lifespan out of them really.
Honey or Pearl gouramis would be a great substitute though.

OP
Somethingcreative123456

Somethingcreative123456

nikm128 said:
Not very likely, but I would avoid dwarfs completely. They're poorly bred in bad conditions so basically all of them have iridovirus/dwarf gouramI disease. You're lucky to get half their lifespan out of them really.
Ok thanks

Crispii

Fishlore VIP
nikm128 said:
+1 on honey gouramis, but I wouldn't bet my money on pearls.

Tristen

Somethingcreative123456 said:
I’m looking at getting either a powder blue or a dwarf red flame gouramI or both in my tank but I’m wondering if they will bully my marbled hatchetfish
I got honey gouramis as a replacement for my dwarf gouramis that kept getting the same virus. I love the honeys they will be a great substitute and will not bully.

OP
Somethingcreative123456

Somethingcreative123456

Tristen said:
I got honey gouramis as a replacement for my dwarf gouramis that kept getting the same virus. I love the honeys they will be a great substitute and will not bully.
Ok thanks so much I will prolly get honeys then

New Threads