So i have a fish with white fuzzy shots on it's head area and i want to treat him with salt and heat because i have no means of getting proper meds and I've always used salt and heat. Only issue is my tank is heavily planted so i know the salt will kill the plants and i don't want that for these plants. I have no issue pulling them up and then tasting the fish and tank like usual. Will a bleach dip on these plants kill whatever disease the fish has. I've bleach dipped before to kill snails and parasitic critters. But never had an issue with any fish diseases. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.