Ok, then I will not use it.I have no idea about the snails but be very careful with the dose. Its easily over dosed and can kill every thing in the tank. Personally i wouldnt put it in my own tanks.
Lol, you stop it....I knew you were gonna do that hahahahahaha.Its outside good luck with that. Especially if you are getting it already!
Thanks blennylover2323I have used algaefix in the past and it has worked miracles!! Never had problems of anything dying as long as you don’t overdose.
If u are really worried about your snails then you don’t have to use but from passed experience it work fine for me