Wild-life photos

DoubleDutch

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
What a lovely way to start my morning! Goose mama on the canal is a beautiful photo Double Dutch.
Thanks : It is a duck mama hahaha with tiny ducklings. Think it was their first swim-attempt hahaha. Mother calling and they stayed grouped in the centre hahaha.

LeahsTank

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
This is a horrible photo, but in the center you can see my new neighbor. Her nest is located about 15 feet away from my balcony. I am so excited to hopefully see some new baby hummingbirds!
IMG_3865.jpg

Elkwatcher

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
The one with the fuzz looks like a fungus growing on another fungus. Which happens, in case you think I’m joking. Cool.
Exactly!!

This is a horrible photo, but in the center you can see my new neighbor. Her nest is located about 15 feet away from my balcony. I am so excited to hopefully see some new baby hummingbirds!
You're so fortunate to have a nest! :emoji_thumbsup:

bitseriously

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
1 year
This is a horrible photo, but in the center you can see my new neighbor. Her nest is located about 15 feet away from my balcony. I am so excited to hopefully see some new baby hummingbirds!View attachment 552062
Wait till you see the momma feeding the babies. You'll think her bill is going to go right through them! Weird, yet fascinating. :inpain: :stop:

BReefer97

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
2 years
Was walking around the woods looking for some ferns when I happened upon this happy dude taking in some sun common garter snake.

0CBB6CDF-0181-4375-A4A5-F3922966BAC5.jpeg

2BBAABEF-50A3-4C57-AB76-7CA3BB9D7CA1.png

Elkwatcher

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do you see these a lot in your yard? That’s gorgeous! I typically only see Saw-Whet owls. They’re absolutely tiny though.
They frequently sleep on this branch in our backyard in the daytime. And we hear them hunting at night...hoot-hoo, hoot-hoo! We have the tiny Saw-Whet's too but I've only ever seen one.
Owl sleeping 2.jpg

Owl Sleeping.jpg

Barred  owl open beak.jpg

Spring is in the air you guys hahah.
The frogs and toads are very noisy here right now, love the chorus!

Fanatic

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
It was a very fast shot opportunity, but managed to capture this rabbit in our yard as the dog scared it off.
EE8E9D5A-9D54-4300-911A-C467194B9C7A.jpeg

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom