Funny Why my wife doesnt cook

  • Moderator

smee82

Moderator
Member


I dont think anything needs to be said except that shes not cooking for another 6 months
 

Wrench

Member
Is that supposed to be potatoes and onions?
Or charcoal???
Hard to tell
 
  • Moderator

Coradee

Moderator
Member
Oops, oh dear :eek:
 

Presidenchill

Member
what is it or what was it supposed to be haha

Wrench said:
Is that supposed to be potatoes and onions?
Or charcoal???
Hard to tell
It looks like a mixture of all with one cinnamon stick for some extra spice.
 

Jerome O'Neil

Member
I cook every meal my family eats, and I'd eat that. Throw it in some Brussels sprouts and you wouldn't even know it was over done.

My wife has burned water.
 

Presidenchill

Member
you can smell the unnecessary carcinogens through the screen
 
  • Moderator

ryanr

Moderator
Member
In the culinary world, that's not burnt, it's caramalised hilarious

BTW - looks like asian bbq pork belly maybe?
 
  • Moderator
  • Thread Starter

smee82

Moderator
Member
Its hong shou rou, i guess in english braised red pork belly. theres no potato or onions or that its just pork belly burnt to a crisp. there is a stick of cinnamom but it didnt help with the flavour. i posted a pic of mine i cooked in Anyone Here Like To Cook/bake? | 281772 | Our Other Interests somewhere

my 3yr old liked it but she was the only one.
 

Wrench

Member
Alright everyone, step aside.........the ketchup is entering the arena to combat this.
No need for alarm
 
  • Moderator
  • Thread Starter

smee82

Moderator
Member
Wrench said:
Alright everyone, step aside.........the ketchup is entering the arena to combat this.
No need for alarm
please dont make it worse. ketchup ugh:dead:
 

DoubleDutch

Member
Oops. She didn't know you need to serve the meat on top of the bbq instead of the charcoal it is on ?
 
  • Moderator
  • Thread Starter

smee82

Moderator
Member
DoubleDutch said:
Oops. She didn't know you need to serve the meat on top of the bbq instead of the charcoal it is on ?
thats meat turned into charcoal in a wok. she might of had an excuse if she used a bbq.
 

JuiceBox52

Member
Ha same
 

FitSoldier

Member
smee82 said:


I dont think anything needs to be said except that shes not cooking for another 6 months
Braised red pork. That's one of my favourite Chinese dishes.
 
  • Moderator
  • Thread Starter

smee82

Moderator
Member
FitSoldier said:
Braised red pork. That's one of my favourite Chinese dishes.
not if my wife cooks:p
 

MomeWrath

Member
Some of us weren't born to cook. I know I wasn't. I can make edible and even sometimes delicious food. And sometimes I burn noodles. I am sure your wife is good at many other things, and I am glad that you can cook. That makes for a great partnership :)
 
  • Moderator

Lucy

Moderator
Member
Nice plan she has there. Haha. High Five Mrs Smee.
 

Vaughn

Member
I’d still eat that haha
 
  • Moderator
  • Thread Starter

smee82

Moderator
Member
Magicpenny75 said:
Some of us weren't born to cook. I know I wasn't. I can make edible and even sometimes delicious food. And sometimes I burn noodles. I am sure your wife is good at many other things, and I am glad that you can cook. That makes for a great partnership :)
shes good at not checking fishlore thats the most important thing. shes a good wife i wouldnt trade her in.

Lucy said:
Nice plan she has there. Haha. High Five Mrs Smee.
she is very good at getting me to cook
 

FishMommer

Member
My hubby would Totally eat that! There is still some color to it and he would never pass up pork belly!
 

KinderScout

Member
at least it looks like she's using a well-seasoned wok! :D
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom