Why is this word censored?

NC122606

I was helping someone out and a word
was censored. Now I don’t consider this a bad word at all and many of you don’t either. Just wondering why this is censored. Just saying this because people will think because it’s censored it is a totally worse word than this.

MrBryan723

It's mostly one of those "i don't find something offensive so neither should you" situations. Unfortunately certain people find random words offensive these days and places like the internet tend to lean towards censorship over free speech. As to not offend.

flyinGourami

Wait it is? I remember saying that a week or two ago. Personally I really couldn't care less, but I guess others do.

Coradee

Hi, we have many younger members & the forum can be read by anyone so we don’t allow the use of curse/swear words.
I know some may be considered mild but still may be offensive to some so they are not allowed

Fishlore rule #2. We will not tolerate posts that are sexually related or posts that use profanity. Do not use curse words in your posts. Most will be blocked. Don't use initials or special characters to circumvent the system to spell out inappropriate words either we still consider it using profanity. This forum can be read by the general public and as such, children have access to this forum. Posts of this nature will get your account and IP address banned and may result in further action. Let's keep it clean.

NC122606

Coradee said:
Hi, we have many younger members & the forum can be read by anyone so we don’t allow the use of curse/swear words.
I know some may be considered mild but still may be offensive to some so they are not allowed Fishlore rule #2. We will not tolerate posts that are sexually related or posts that use profanity. Do not use curse words in your posts. Most will be blocked. Don't use initials or special characters to circumvent the system to spell out inappropriate words either we still consider it using profanity. This forum can be read by the general public and as such, children have access to this forum. Posts of this nature will get your account and IP address banned and may result in further action. Let's keep it clean.
Ok thanks! You can delete this post if it’s bad. I was just wondering though.

Coradee

I’ve just edited it, this thread may help others who may be wondering the same thing

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom