Why did my fish die

grac3

what's the tank size? the parameters?

Upvote 0

86 ssinit

With zero nitrates you may not be testing correctly or your tank isn’t cycled. We’re the rummie noses new?

Upvote 0

silver24

With zero nitrates you may not be testing correctly or your tank isn’t cycled. We’re the rummie noses new?
yeah that could be why
theyre new*

Upvote 0

86 ssinit

With the nitrate test you have to shake the second bottle very hard for 30 seconds and when mixed you also must shake hard.
My question where did you get the rummie noses? I can never find them.

Upvote 0

silver24

With the nitrate test you have to shake the second bottle very hard for 30 seconds and when mixed you also must shake hard.
My question where did you get the rummie noses? I can never find them.
aqua hut in coram ny, its a little bit far from me but its worth it bc they have great prices, if you buy more than three of any tetra other tan neon which are cheaper its $2 a fish so you could get a ton for cheap. the store closer to me has them for $5 each and they dont have a deal if you buy more

Upvote 0

86 ssinit

Lol been to aqua hut :). Have’nt in a while though. Like you it’s a trip but that is a great price. Being there new it may just have been stress that killed them.

Upvote 0

silver24

Lol been to aqua hut :). Have’nt in a while though. Like you it’s a trip but that is a great price. Being there new it may just have been stress that killed them.
Hopefully it’s just cause they’re new, is it normal that I can’t find the missing ones I’ve only found 2 of the Ming ones but that means there are still a couple somewhere in the tank. Could they have been eaten

Upvote 0

86 ssinit

They may have jumped? I bought 18 earlier in the year from pets warehouse and over time 7 managed to get sucked into my overflow box for the wet/dry.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
awilkinson871
Replies
Views
Texakage
Replies
Views
FishOverseer909
Replies