why cpu usage exceeded?

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
why does it keep me out of fishlore? it just keeps saying cpu usage exceeded? i have no idea what this means. is this is a prob with this website for everyone? it happened about half an hour ago and has happened before on other days.
tan

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I think that happens when we have too many people on the forum. It has something to do with the forum's server, Mike's working on it.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I had that problem also
Carol

tan.b

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i've not worn it out then or been barred!!! lol! glad its working again!! ;D

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I do hosting... Wonder what kind of bandwidth he needs a month ??

If I am not the best for him I have a few friends that do hosting as well that may be better for the sites needs...

Just a thought. If your interested Mike let me know what you need and I'll do my best to find you the best deal.

Mike

Fishlore
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
we are on a server with other websites and only get so much processing time and if we go over it you'll see that error. We are in line for a transfer to a new server with a bigger cpu allottment and it should happen within in the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience until we can get moved.

Gargoyle - if we still have issues after the move to the new server I may contact you. Thanks for your help.

Gargoyle

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
No problem Mike... Like I said I know a bunch of RELIABLE ways to get this done so if you need the help just say the word and I'll do all I can. ;D

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom