why cpu usage exceeded?

tan.b

why does it keep me out of fishlore? it just keeps saying cpu usage exceeded? I have no idea what this means. is this is a prob with this website for everyone? it happened about half an hour ago and has happened before on other days.
tan

atmmachine816

I think that happens when we have too many people on the forum. It has something to do with the forum's server, Mike's working on it.

Butterfly

I had that problem also
Carol

tan.b

i've not worn it out then or been barred!!! lol! glad its working again!! ;D

Gargoyle

I do hosting... Wonder what kind of bandwidth he needs a month ??

If I am not the best for him I have a few friends that do hosting as well that may be better for the sites needs...

Just a thought. If your interested Mike let me know what you need and I'll do my best to find you the best deal.

Mike

we are on a server with other websites and only get so much processing time and if we go over it you'll see that error. We are in line for a transfer to a new server with a bigger cpu allottment and it should happen within in the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience until we can get moved.

Gargoyle - if we still have issues after the move to the new server I may contact you. Thanks for your help.

Gargoyle

No problem Mike... Like I said I know a bunch of RELIABLE ways to get this done so if you need the help just say the word and I'll do all I can. ;D

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom