Whos up for a riddle? - Page 2

Fisheye

Member
smee82 I see your cat references...

I think we can only use them to determine volume.


Anyway, ya'll are too freakishly smart.
 

Fisheye

Member
I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
 

flyinGourami

Member
Fisheye said:
I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
My brother's table. A map.
 

Fisheye

Member
I bow in your general direction.

goood. for. you.
 
  • Moderator

smee82

Moderator
Member
Fisheye said:
I have cities, but no houses. I have mountains, but no trees. I have water, but no fish. What am I?
I use this one in class for the 1st yr students every year but i say cities but no people mountains but no dirt forest but no trees and rivers but no water.

here's another I like

Alive without breath
As cold as death
Clad in mail never clinking
Never thirsty, ever drinking
 

Fisheye

Member
Hmmmmm. Wonder why you'd put that one on Fishlore

Nice
 
  • Moderator

smee82

Moderator
Member
Fisheye said:
Hmmmmm. Wonder why you'd put that one on Fishlore

Nice
It does seem to fit
 

flyinGourami

Member
smee82 said:
I use this one in class for the 1st yr students every year but i say cities but no people mountains but no dirt forest but no trees and rivers but no water.

here's another I like

Alive without breath
As cold as death
Clad in mail never clinking
Never thirsty, ever drinking
Oh yeah a fish.
 

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Log in or register to view

Top Bottom