Who Thinks that.......................

Discussion in 'Angelfish' started by batattack, Apr 26, 2006.

?

WHO THINKS THAT ANGEL FISH ARE THE BEST

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. batattackValued MemberMember

I think tha t angels and cory's are the best

2. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

While I do believe that Angels and Corys are great fish, anyone who knows me would be very surprised if I voted YES to this. I am a BETTA and OTO mom.

Rose
    :)

3. SkadunkadunkValued MemberMember

There okay, but I think platys, otos, and bettas are the best!

4. GwenzWell Known MemberMember

I like Angels, but still think that bettas are the best!

Gwenz :)

5. batattackValued MemberMember

FINE be that way :mad:.... just kidding the only reason why Betta's are not my favorite is because you can't keep them together or can you

6. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

You can keep the females together in groups of 3 or more. Just don't try putting the guys together... :eek:

7. chickadeeFishlore VIPMember

Angels are very beautiful fish. I do wish I had room for a big enough tank to have some myself.

Rose
    :)

8. 0morrokhFishlore VIPMember

Me too. Actually I wish I could have every kind of fish. ;D

9. ncjeValued MemberMember

I have angels for the first time and Im really enjoying them. (apart from one poor individual that came from the lfs on the way out) anyway... to continue. I do like discus quite a lot i once had 20. But for sheer out and out personality the big cichlasoma species from south america get my top marks... then for overall ease, personality traits, and enjoyment the African rift lake cichlids... yeah I like cichlids :p SO much to my surprise I am finding that the simple angel that is commonly available is a really enjoyable cichlid species to have.

Go the Angels!

10. poefoxWell Known MemberMember

I'm tempted, seriously tempted. They are lovely fish and they look very interesting personality wise. But what I'm wanting in a serious way is either another betta or a couple of black moor goldfish.

11. ChristopherNew MemberMember

I don't have just one favorite fish, but Angel are on my favorite list ;)

12. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

Well, I think ALL FISH are "the best" LOL ;) They're all beautiful in their own ways. And it depends on your personal taste what kinds of fish are the best to you. For me, personally, angels are wonderful fish, but there are also a lot of other species that I love. In fact, I love all fish anyway :)

13. MarcWell Known MemberMember

Who COULDN'T love this fish!

24.jpg

14. ChristopherNew MemberMember

lol ;D

15. IsabellaFishlore VIPMember

This is NOT funny at all. Where did you get this picture Marc? This poor fish is dead and I can see it suffered a terrible disease. Poor thing :'( I can't even imagine how much it suffered. Whoever did that to this fish is CRUEL. And taking pictures and making fun of a suffering or dead fish? What kind of person does that? Unbelievable.

16. ChristopherNew MemberMember

That is a deep sea fish that is how they look, the fish wasn't ill.

17. DAWNANew MemberMember

Looks like Marc's fish are in a market for sale. Isabel, you don't eat fish? I love fish and I think Japanese koi are the best because of their personality. I have a lemon angel and a diamond scaled zebra angel. In an aquarium, I like fish that have live babies, it's a blast to watch them change color, or get color. They are relaxing after a hard day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice