Who Is Looking For A New Type Of Fish

Triggerman

Just got my three in Denison Barb in the mail what a beautiful fish it's also called a Roseline shark but it's not a shark if you want a medium sized fish this one is really really cool

Attachments

• 20190404_000256.jpg
    20190404_000256.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 195

Fishbro5

Wow what a beautiful fish! I have always marveled at Denisons but don't have anywhere to put them, my parents already think I'm a crazy kid for having 5 fish tanks

aussieJJDude

Ever since I saw then 10 years ago I've always wanted one. But the high price tag in Australia ($75) ea, I won't be able to afford a sizable shoal.

DarkOne

They are beautiful fish. I have 5 in my 75g. They're a CARES fish and endangered. The only known way to breed them is to inject hormones. I think I paid $10-12 ea when they were under 2". The size they are now (4"+) would be about $40 ea.

Rare shot of all 5 with 3 SAEs.

DSC_0042.JPG

DoubleDutch

They are awesome but need quite a tank and a shoal don't they ?

Does the one in the pic have something on its tail?

DarkOne

They are awesome but need quite a tank and a shoal don't they ?

Does the one in the pic have something on its tail?
They seem to play well with the SAEs.

I think it's just the flash or lighting.

DoubleDutch

They seem to play well with the SAEs.

I think it's just the flash or lighting.
But is 3 not a too small school ?

DoubleDutch

There are 5.
?

Just got my three in Denison Barb in the mail what a beautiful fish it's also called a Roseline shark but it's not a shark if you want a medium sized fish this one is really really cool

Morpheus1967

Should be fine. They don't really shoal or school much.

The OP got 3. I have 5.

Ah ok. I thought he was referring to your photo.

Triggerman

?

I got two small and one large they sent me a large instead of a small the price difference was $27 what a good day

coralbandit

The Denisons are one of my favorite . I have 8 in my 180 and try to keep them between 8-12.
Triggerman what size tank are yours in ? If you can fit them you should look for more if possible .

Triggerman

The Denisons are one of my favorite . I have 8 in my 180 and try to keep them between 8-12.
Triggerman what size tank are yours in ? If you can fit them you should look for more if possible .
lm limited there in a 35 hexagon beautiful fish they remind me of my turquoise Danieo he's 3 in Long

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Zach72202
Replies
Views
Zach72202
Replies
Views
A201
Replies
Views