Who Has The Most Fish?

FishBoy101

Bet that a FishLore Ledgend has more fish than me. Why not sell my soul now anyway. I have 120 fish :/ (90 are guppies lol)

AJE

I have no idea. Probably 200

erinw347

25 fish, 12 snails, 4 shrimp.

mattgirl

Getting the title of Fishlore Legend just means we talk a lot

I have at least 70 less fish today than I did yesterday and still have way too many to actually be able to get an accurate head (fish) count.

jkkgron2

40+ fish, way to many pest snails, and a few shrimp

Betta'sAnonymous

Currently 7 fish, but 2 of those are pregnant platies...so thats about to increase

Jammyfish

About a million pest snails - I think it’s time to buy some assassin snails

Demeter

130-150 fish, a couple hundred shrimp, lots of rabbit snails and other snail. I am not really sure anymore. I need to start writing on my tanks to keep track of at least the adult fish.

Off topic question, anyone know what kind of marker/pen/crayon they use to write on tanks at fish stores? That might make things easier.

Betta'sAnonymous

Demeter said:
130-150 fish, a couple hundred shrimp, lots of rabbit snails and other snail. I am not really sure anymore. I need to start writing on my tanks to keep track of at least the adult fish.

Off topic question, anyone know what kind of marker/pen/crayon they use to write on tanks at fish stores? That might make things easier.
Would think something like a grease pen/pencil, it usually wipes of pretty easy.

Jammyfish

Demeter said:
Probably just a dry wipe marker that you would use on a whiteboard...

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom