White on betta mouth?

Sanchez5296

So I have a couple of questions. I have posted before about my betta having some white looking thing in her mouth. It has stayed the same so I didn't really think much of it. Today, I can't really tell if it is becoming more but I'm not sure. It isn't cottony or anything like that. Lately, she has been hanging around the gravel snapping at the gravel as if she sees something and chews on it.Also, I will post a picture of her eye which has a little white line as well. That's probably nothing but I'll post it anway. Finally, I will also post a picture of the area on her scales behind her pectoral fin that has a blueish tint to it. Thank you

bcsay720

It's hard to tell. Bettas have tiny, pointed teeth, which can make the mouth look white, especially on bettas with darker faces.

Cue

She looks pretty healthy to me. The white you’re seeing may be her tongue, I’d had experiences with bettas having different colored tongues and it’s really interesting! It’s good to ask though.

Sanchez5296

It's hard to tell. Bettas have tiny, pointed teeth, which can make the mouth look white, especially on bettas with darker faces.
Interesting, thank you
She looks pretty healthy to me. The white you’re seeing may be her tongue, I’d had experiences with bettas having different colored tongues and it’s really interesting! It’s good to ask though.
Great, thank you

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Sanchez5296
Replies
Views
BigManAquatics
Replies
Views
Goldiemom
Replies