White Fuzz On Plants

JoeP2787

Reaction score
Hi all, so i have been going crazy trying to figure out why a white fuzzy substance keeps growing on the glass, plants, and driftwood of my 40 gallon halfmoon planted aquarium. It has been an ongoing problem for the past month. Im not sure what the cause is. Its not effecting my plants or fish its simply just not appealing to look at and very frustrating it will wipe off the glass or plants but its just a pain to deal with anyone have any idea what it can be. I do scheduled water changes keep up with maintenece.

Thunder_o_b

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Hi all, so i have been going crazy trying to figure out why a white fuzzy substance keeps growing on the glass, plants, and driftwood of my 40 gallon halfmoon planted aquarium. It has been an ongoing problem for the past month. Im not sure what the cause is. Its not effecting my plants or fish its simply just not appealing to look at and very frustrating it will wipe off the glass or plants but its just a pain to deal with anyone have any idea what it can be. I do scheduled water changes keep up with maintenece.
Greetings

Sounds like fungus. Back down on the feeding and step up the maintenance.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom