White cloud minnow question? i'm a newbie remember!!!

Tazmiche

Well Known Member
Reaction score
As i have posted i have 5 FAB/CUTE Cherry Barbs and have had 5  white cloud minnows for last 5 days. All seems to be great but just that minnows have grown darker over night! noticed yesterday evening. Have done weekly water change today and all seem calm but active. Can they change colour or should i maybe worry? ???

Peter243243

Valued Member
Reaction score
I don't know but you need 6 total cherry barbs and a total of 6 white clouds.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
If they are eating good and seem to be in overall good health(no spots or fuzz growing on them) I wouldn't worry over much. Just keep an eye on them and your water test readings to make sure you don't have any spikes in ammonia, Nitrites or Nitrates.
The five of each are fine for now, if you have room, more would be nice later. These are two that do better the more you have.
Carol

Tazmiche

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for replies. water readings are fine! they are eating and lively, as are cherry barbs. Shop only had 5 minnows left hence just 5 but will add more, they have my phone no and have said they will call asap. They are great guys in the store too! Went for more cb's but one died in tank as i was there so they are holding others for time being to make sure they are ok. Don't want to shop around as this is a small store, all fish owners and they DO care about fish welfare. My little bunch seem very happy together. PS, i am a worrier!! would hate to harm through ignorance!

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Do you have our own testing supplies or is the store doing your testing for you? I agree when You find a good store its best to shop there.
Carol

Tazmiche

Well Known Member
Reaction score
both. but mine was given to me, going to buy a new kit.
Just been watching tank as have to go to work in 5 mins (yawn!!!!) all seems fine.
With same store they know your tank, stock etc continuity much better. As i say they behave the same just are darker so if anyone knows why etc please tell and if anyone would like to go to work for me pls call!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Sorry I'm on vacation this week Yawn!!!
Maybe they are just happy(white clouds), don't seem to be sick. Stop worrying!!!
Carol

Tazmiche

Well Known Member
Reaction score
you are right! ty ****

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom