White Christmas!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tunastrack, Dec 24, 2012.

1. tunastrack

tunastrack Well Known Member Member

YAYYYY!!!! One of my Christmas list wishes is coming true!!!! It is SNOWINNNNGGG here in WV!!!!! WE have about 2 inches on the ground so far, and it is still snowing!! I have only seen snow on Christmas one other time in my 35yrs! So this is pretty exciting for me!!

Last year we only got snow one time and that was in October!...I will post pictures later! So pretty!!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: Well we ended up with about 3 inches! 2.5 more than what they were expecting. So I am super excited. I am honestly glad that I do not live somewhere where it snows a lot. Because when it does snow, it makes it special..We are expecting another even bigger snow Christmas night into wend. and then again on saturday! I am super excited!...Oh and here is some pictures, as promised! :)

P.S. Yes, we make snow angels in a dusting of snow here....Thats how little we get snow here lately!...LOL..Oh and excuse her dirty face, she was baking and decorating Ginger Bread Men/women all day!!...Was an awesome Christmas Eve!! Usually we spend our whole Christmas Eve out last minute shopping, but this year we were blessed enough to get it done earlier. I am one lucky momma!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2012
  2. Fashooga

Fashooga Fishlore VIP Member

All we get is rain up in the PacNW...

3. c

catsma_97504 Fishlore Legend Member

Glad you are getting your Christmas wish!

My White Christmas is apparently taking on a different form. All the snow is melted and we are socked in with thick fog. So thick you cannot see across the road!

Be safe this holiday!

4. C

Cichlidnut Fishlore VIP Member

There's a bit of a blizzard going on here. Honestly, I wouldn't mind if it wasn't snowing.

5. h

hobo Valued Member Member

There was no snow here until the 20th of December now there’s 45cm just in time and more to come Thursday:;sman

6. AquariaUK

AquariaUK Valued Member Member

It hasnt snowed properly all year over here. D:

7. Ziggi

Ziggi Well Known Member Member

Pass some of your snow our way. I have a bubble of "no snow for you!" around me. We got a good dusting today, now its raining. :) It was enough to tempt and make me lose traction walking outside, but now the rain has effectively gotten rid of that! Hopefully it doesn't freeze over night. (time to switch boots! :p)

Happy you got a white Christmas, Tuna! :D ho ho ho!!!!!

8. l

luke355027355027 Well Known Member Member

Lucky it started snowing here at about 5 and stopped and now its raining well have a cold wet windy Christmas. Merry Christmas

9. Ziggi

Ziggi Well Known Member Member

Thats interesting. I think you're like an hr or so from me. We got flurries around noon and rain 3:30-4 ish. Oh MD weather -_-; *sigh*

10. slimeneo

slimeneo Valued Member Member

The snow stuck a bit... but then all disappeared when it started raining :( oh well. Unfortunately, my new iPhone case shipment has been delayed because of the snow storm (it's in WV).

11. Quinn_Lamb98

Quinn_Lamb98 Well Known Member Member

you guys, sigh.
    if you want snow come to manitoba for 9 years, you will get so sick of snow it is not even funny! seriously though manitoba has alot of snow.

12. J

JessiNoel21 Well Known Member Member

No snow yet but it is coming

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice