White Butterfly Discus new pics

Slug

New pics of the pair. And no this isn't a commercial for my new favorite food staple freeze dried Australian blackworms I swear....but I do endorse them and so do my discus.

736.jpg
737.jpg
738.jpg
739.jpg
740.jpg
741.jpg
742.jpg
743.jpg
744.jpg

Slug

Couple more
745.jpg
746.jpg
747.jpg
748.jpg

rae64

WOW! Great pics, and beautiful fish!

Butterfly

Beautiful pics as usual. Matt where can you get the freeze dried worms. I tried keeping live ones and it didn't work out too well.
carol

btate617

Looking good Matt.

Slug

Thanks all.

Carol, you can get the blackworms in 2 places. One is direct from Australia and one from his new supplier in the states. The ones in the states are a bit more expensive (couple of dollars), but they will get to your house faster then ordering from Australia. Prices look high, but the quality of this food and the way the fish take to it to me is worth it. To some its not.

Al Sebetta US supplier for Australian Blackworms - Shipping prices are included as shown.

The original source - be sure to change to american dollars on the left side.

Martinismommy

That is one of the most beautiful fish I have ever seen! I love your photography...

Lucy

Great pics Matt!!

Algae Eater

Wow! Beautiful Fish and great pics!!

bolivianbaby

Absolutely gorgeous fish and fabulous pics! You should really consider selling those pics to a magazine.

blodhi

Very nice. As usual.

Aquarist

Slug your Discus are just amazing! Beautiful!
Ken

Slug

Thanks all, I'm still working at my photography it's all self taught. As for magazines I have some plans in the works.

lorabell

Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!

djbrist

Exceptionally well photographed, +1 on the professional magazine quality. Your discus are beautiful!

Dave

Nutter

Super gorgeous fish Matt & fantastic photos. Lucky me, I get those worms from my LFS either live or freeze dried.

bubblynutter

FANTASTIC photos! I love your discus...

And I get to brag a bit here... the blackworm farm is only a 20 min drive from my house! See, aussies are good for some things!

Slug

Bah, you lucky Australians! Well...it only cost me $10 to ship a large order of them from Australia so I can't complain. I'm in love with the food personally...the fish love it and that's the only thing I'm feeding. Seems to really be a good complete food. The pair is breeding every week as well.

Thanks everyone!

GBR.Moorrreeee

Nice looking fish, but are u sure those aren't Pigeon Blood Discus?

Butterfly

Thanks for the supplier information Matt.
Carol

lottafish

Just beautiful!! I'm so jelous, Wonderful photography as well

Slug

Thanks!

Nice looking fish, but are u sure those aren't Pigeon Blood Discus?

Ah, but they are. However Pigeon Blood is the main strain, what this strain descended from and a general description/classification. White Butterfly is the actual strain name...just Pigeon Blood based. If that makes sense. They've been bred over the many years to bring out a very clean white fish out of the original orange/white PB strain and this is what the result is. Check out the link in my signature, Common Discus Strains & Abbreviations. Shows you the wide variety of colors, patterns, and strains. Many of those are Pigeon Blood based.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom