White Butterfly Discus new pics

Slug
New pics of the pair. And no this isn't a commercial for my new favorite food staple freeze dried Australian blackworms I swear....but I do endorse them and so do my discus.

736.jpg

737.jpg

738.jpg

739.jpg

740.jpg

741.jpg

742.jpg

743.jpg

744.jpg

Slug
Couple more

745.jpg

746.jpg

747.jpg

748.jpg

rae64
WOW! Great pics, and beautiful fish!

Butterfly
Beautiful pics as usual. Matt where can you get the freeze dried worms. I tried keeping live ones and it didn't work out too well.
carol

btate617
Looking good Matt.

Slug
Thanks all.

Carol, you can get the blackworms in 2 places. One is direct from Australia and one from his new supplier in the states. The ones in the states are a bit more expensive (couple of dollars), but they will get to your house faster then ordering from Australia. Prices look high, but the quality of this food and the way the fish take to it to me is worth it. To some its not.

Al Sebetta US supplier for Australian Blackworms - Shipping prices are included as shown.

The original source - be sure to change to american dollars on the left side.

Martinismommy
That is one of the most beautiful fish I have ever seen! I love your photography...

Lucy
Great pics Matt!!

Algae Eater
Wow! Beautiful Fish and great pics!!

bolivianbaby
Absolutely gorgeous fish and fabulous pics! You should really consider selling those pics to a magazine.

blodhi
Very nice. As usual.

Aquarist
Slug your Discus are just amazing! Beautiful!
Ken

Slug
Thanks all, I'm still working at my photography it's all self taught. As for magazines I have some plans in the works.

lorabell
Absolutely Beautiful!!!!!!

djbrist
Exceptionally well photographed, +1 on the professional magazine quality. Your discus are beautiful!

Dave

Nutter
Super gorgeous fish Matt & fantastic photos. Lucky me, I get those worms from my LFS either live or freeze dried.

bubblynutter
FANTASTIC photos! I love your discus...

And I get to brag a bit here... the blackworm farm is only a 20 min drive from my house! See, aussies are good for some things!

Slug
Bah, you lucky Australians! Well...it only cost me $10 to ship a large order of them from Australia so I can't complain. I'm in love with the food personally...the fish love it and that's the only thing I'm feeding. Seems to really be a good complete food. The pair is breeding every week as well.

Thanks everyone!

GBR.Moorrreeee
Nice looking fish, but are u sure those aren't Pigeon Blood Discus?

Butterfly
Thanks for the supplier information Matt.
Carol

lottafish
Just beautiful!! I'm so jelous, Wonderful photography as well

Slug
Thanks!

GBR.Moorrreeee said:
Nice looking fish, but are u sure those aren't Pigeon Blood Discus?
Ah, but they are. However Pigeon Blood is the main strain, what this strain descended from and a general description/classification. White Butterfly is the actual strain name...just Pigeon Blood based. If that makes sense. They've been bred over the many years to bring out a very clean white fish out of the original orange/white PB strain and this is what the result is. Check out the link in my signature, Common Discus Strains & Abbreviations. Shows you the wide variety of colors, patterns, and strains. Many of those are Pigeon Blood based.

Latest threads

Top Bottom