Help White blister on Betta's sides. Last day to save :(

Leeloo767

Reaction score
Last effort to save betta.
White blisters have formed over the last month on both sides of his body right in the same spot.
I looked up many things, I know what it's not.
I've done antifungal and antibacterial in the form of BettaFix natural Melaluca oil and have introduced aquarium salt to promote healing during this last week with no improvement.
He has slowly been getting more sluggish but has taken a turn today.
I don't want him to suffer.
If I can't get any ideas today please let me know how to end his suffering humanely :'(
Thank you

I have place him in a small cup today, he was having a hard time getting air from the top of his gallon tank.

This left side is not as advanced as his right.
Both started as just a dark discolorment spot on scales. Then grew out from UNDER his scales, pushing them up a little. It's not growing on top of the scales.

Attachments

Srago

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
I’m so sorry to hear about your betta. I too am experiencing a sick fish. I’ve been treating for a week and woke up today and he’s a lot worse off. I also read about clove oil and I believe that’s what I will be doing for my guppy today sadly.

emilijad

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
He looks so beautiful, I’m very sorry about your fish. My last betta was sick for a month or more and I’ve tried so many things but I couldn’t save him, sometimes you just can’t do much. If you can, get clove oil so that the little guy doesn’t suffer anymore.

Repolie

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Those fleshy white growths are tumors and unfortunately there's nothing that can be done. They're usually harmless, but if he's suffering then you should consider euthanasia using the method the others have mentioned.

OP
L

Leeloo767

Reaction score
Thank you everyone. I feared as much but had to try.
We will get the oil and give him peace.

New Threads