Which tangs for a 75 gallon tank

elroyaquatics

I have a 75 gallon tank with a foxface lo. I want to get a regal blue tang, yellow tang, and a mimic tang. I feel as if this is too much.I am so confused on what tangs or tang I want to get.

Please advise me of some good tangs for a 75 gallon tank please!!

Mike

Stang Man

For a 75 that is not a good choice, to small of a tank to house three of them in that size tank. It can lead to a house full of fighters due to the species and region that they come from, these type species need a lot of room as they grow so please take into consideration of your choices for such size tank. Also can you give use a full desription of how you maintain and also equipment and all that you have in your tank currently?

ScottsTanks

Stang Man said:
For a 75 that is not a good choice, to small of a tank to house three of them in that size tank. It can lead to a house full of fighters due to the species and region that they come from, these type species need a lot of room as they grow so please take into consideration of your choices for such size tank. Also can you give use a full desription of how you maintain and also equipment and all that you have in your tank currently?
+1. a 75 gallon is fine for one tank but not two and for sure not three. The fish will fight constantly and disrupt your tank. Royal Blue is also probably a bit too large for your tank. I'd look at the fish Mike suggested or maybe a yellow or scopas tang

Most photos, videos and links are disabled if you are not logged in.

Top Bottom