Which pleco do you like best?

Well....

Votes: 13 22.0%

Votes: 33 55.9%

Votes: 4 6.8%

Votes: 9 15.3%

• Total voters
zpecialt
I want one of each!! Gee... how big of a tank would that require? Hehehe.

Tom
I think you forgot the 5th option, all of them. lol
Tom

Sabi
I think you forgot the 5th option, all of them. lol
Tom
lol, nah I want to see if ppl can really choose between them! I forgot to put "other" though! But I know what you mean.

Allie
I really want a zebra pleco....so.

tkfury
I like all of them but the Queen Arabesque makes me dizzy just looking at it so there we go o_0

MagpieTear
Call me crazy, but my favorite pleco is the humble Common Pleco. Well, there is the L239 Blue, but that's dreaming until I change careers and have much more time at home.

Allie
Call me crazy, but my favorite pleco is the humble Common Pleco. Well, there is the L239 Blue, but that's dreaming until I change careers and have much more time at home.
I have a Blue Panaque L239...mine was $40 so it's not that expensive compared to a Zebra pleco
!!

0morrokh
I can't see the pic for the gold nugget. I'm not sure which I would chose, I want them all...

EDIT: I can see all the pics now.

COBettaCouple
I love the L046 Zebra Pleco, as well as the L098 variety.

armadillo
I voted Queen Arabesque. They're stunning.

capekate
HI SabI ;D

They are all so gorgeous! My two favs are the flash and the golden nugget. But if I could have one of them, I picked the golden nugget. WOW... that is one beautiful fish!!

~ kate

Neville
Queen Arabesque is the best! but others r cool too

Kevin
I would love to breed the zebras...but the QA takes the prize...and not ridiculously expensive either

Drea
Love the Queen!

Gozer_1
Flash ah ahhh
King of the impossible.

(if you catch the reference then you're old and nerdy too lol J\K)

COBettaCouple
oh no! I catch it! :'(

Flash ah ahhh
King of the impossible.

(if you catch the reference then you're old and nerdy too lol J\K)

Ianthe
The gold nugget is so adorable! I want one.

Gozer_1
oh no! I catch it! :'(

Well, you know what that means. You fit right in with the rest of us weirdos. :;jk

COBettaCouple
um.. I believe the term is normal-challenged.

Well, you know what that means. You fit right in with the rest of us weirdos. :;jk

MagpieTear
Normal is only an average of the insanity....

BettaBuddy ~ Miley
Oh, they are so cutee!!!!

Tayful
I love the Queen Arabesque pleco, it's simply amazing to look at and almost hypnotizing. I'd love to have one..

Narcicius
the queen is really unique looking I want one. You've inspired me to do some research.

Blub
Hi!

I love Flash plecos. Unlike QA and Zebras, they do algae assult. And I've also seen them with amazing fin extensions... Just check out this link!

Sabi
as a matter of fact, I really like all...

Lucy
I want 1 of each

Narcicius
I still think the queen its just ridiculously attractive the way the lines are, apparently that's what most other people think too if you had to pick one get that one.

Blub
I still think the queen its just ridiculously attractive the way the lines are, apparently that's what most other people think too if you had to pick one get that one.

Hi!

Well buddy, if your prepared to provide for his carnivorous diet and don't mind more algae you can get one of those instead of a BN. If you want algae control, you can get Clown pleco or Flash pleco. Just a thought - as they look nicer than BN's!

Blub
I want one of each!! Gee... how big of a tank would that require? Hehehe.

Hi!

It'd require 2 tanks - 1 20gal for the Zebra as they need a rocky set-up and 1 40gal for the rest - if the GN was a little smaller it'd only need a 20gal.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Blub
Replies
Views
jake37
Replies
Views
DarkOne
Replies
Views