Which Personality Type are you?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by kinezumi89, Jan 3, 2013.

?

Which Personality Type are you?

1. INTJ

29.7%
  2. INFJ

18.9%
  3. INTP

2.7%
  4. INFP

2.7%
  5. ISTJ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. ISFJ

27.0%
  7. ISTP

5.4%
  8. ISFP

2.7%
  9. ENTJ

2.7%
  10. ENFJ

8.1%
  11. ENTP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  12. ENFP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  13. ESTJ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  14. ESFJ

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  15. ESTP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  16. ESFP

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kinezumi89

kinezumi89Fishlore VIPMember

Hi all,

My friend sent me this link to a personality type test. I actually found it pretty interesting; there were a lot of characteristics that are pretty accurate.

Keep in mind though, that no one truly belongs to one "personality type;" there are definitely some things that describe me pretty well, but others that don't really describe me. Most people are probably mostly described by one category, and a little bit by others. :)

Once you complete the test (~80 "true/false" questions), click on some of the links at the bottom of the page, or google your type to learn more about it. Unfortunately there isn't a lot of information on that site, but there's a lot on the internet.

So, what type are you? I'm an INTJ, which in a nutshell is the sciencey, analytical, perfectionist type :) A website I read said INTJs are well-suited for a career in engineering...looks like I picked well ;)

2. monkeypie102

monkeypie102Well Known MemberMember

I am an ISFJ introvert (56%), sensing (38%), feeling (12%), judging (44%)...

3. OP
    OP
    kinezumi89

Here's a link to a page that describes the type I am. On the right side of the page, you can click on descriptions for each of the types. :)

4. Jaysee

JayseeFishlore LegendMember

Introvert(33%) iNtuitive(62%) iNtuitive Thinking(38%) Judging(44%)

Not that I know what that means... INTJ - looked it up. Yup, that's me :)

5. bankruptjojo

bankruptjojoFishlore VIPMember

im the lazy type (100%).... maybe later lol.

6. chevyguy8893Well Known MemberMember

Mine came out to be INTJ, introvert (89%), intuitive (62%), intuitive thinking (75%), and judging (67%).

Oddly enough, that actually seems to be a fitting description of my personality, and I have changed much since my psychology class in high school when I took a similar test.

7. ZeeZ

ZeeZWell Known MemberMember

It said that I could not be defined by the test, so it simply decided to shut down and went to hide in a corner.

Go figure.

8. Ava

AvaValued MemberMember

:;laughing

9. AlanGreeneWell Known MemberMember

Introvert(89%) iNtuitive(25%) iNtuitive Thinking(1%) Judging(1%) - I do not seem to be a well balanced individual!

10. Jaysee

What do the percentages mean?

11. escapay

escapayWell Known MemberMember

ISFJ

Introvert(67%) Sensing(50%) Feeling(12%) Judging(44%)

12. OP
    OP
    kinezumi89

I think it's strange that INTJ is supposed to be very rare, but that's what my boyfriend and I got, as well as already two people in this thread...maybe INTJs are naturally drawn to fishkeeping :p

I think the percentages are how "much" you are that trait...like 86% would be very extroverted, while 2% would be not very extroverted. I guess 2% extroverted and 98% introverted are the same things?

13. Jaysee

3 others in the thread :) I buy that - that fish keeping is a great "outlet" for us. Not that it's not a good outlet for other types, but we are all in the hobby for our own reasons and get different things out of it.

14. AmazonPassion

AmazonPassionModeratorModerator Member

ESTJ
    Extravert(100%) Sensing(25%) Thinking(1%) Judging(56%)

I'm not sure I buy it 100% because I looked at weakness and completely disagree with some of them.

15. Matt B

Matt BWell Known MemberMember

I got INTJ too! 22, 25, 75, 33.

16. chevyguy8893Well Known MemberMember

Fish keeping works well to stimulate my mind :). Between this and going for my Ecology degree I get my fill of overanalyzing everything. Now I am wondering what personality type developed that test...hmm.

17. CichlidnutFishlore VIPMember

It said I'm enfj. I think makes me like cooler than you guys are something :)

18. AmazonPassion

You are cool ;) You are a rare person about 5%....however, INTJ is rarest 2%

19. OP
    OP
    kinezumi89

And only 0.8% of INTJs are female ;)

20. AmazonPassion

I read that but didn't want to feed you :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice