Attachments

• 08E4C178-8EEA-4BDC-B6E4-796558B49884.png
    08E4C178-8EEA-4BDC-B6E4-796558B49884.png
    302.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 023276BD-4471-45A1-AB86-B0047D390DD3.png
    023276BD-4471-45A1-AB86-B0047D390DD3.png
    272.1 KB · Views: 76
Seleya
That halfmoon is gorgeous. I vote for that one.

Repolie
First one. A rare orange dalmatian betta.

midna
I vote for mr. apricot spot!
I thought you weren't getting anymore bettas? lol

JLeeM
My vote would depend on what size tank, whether or not it's split, and what kind of filtration is being used.

Discus-Tang
I prefer the halfmoon.

Goldiemom
It’s gonna be a 10G split tank with hob on back. I have several to choose from. I’ll Have to decide.

Discus-Tang
It’s gonna be a 10G split tank with hob on back. I have several to choose from. I’ll Have to decide.
Make sure you are using an opaque divider

penguin02
I don’t really like the red one, so definitely the first one. But make sure to choose what makes you happy

JLeeM
Is the new betta going to be going into the split tank with your rosetail, Tai? I promise I'm not trying to sound all "Where were you at 7:22 on the night of November 3rd?!?!"

Goldiemom
Is the new betta going to be going into the split tank with your rosetail, Tai? I promise I'm not trying to sound all "Where were you at 7:22 on the night of November 3rd?!?!"
Lol! Yes, after quarantine.

Goldiemom
Make sure you are using an opaque divider
It’s clear with a black insert in middle. I made it.

Dch48
I vote for the Halfmoon but the red one is also nice.

Goldiemom
I vote for mr. apricot spot!
I thought you weren't getting anymore bettas? lol
I’m not...maybe.

JLeeM
Lol! Yes, after quarantine.
Okay, so if it were my tank, I'd look at it this way......

Usually the longer, prettier, and more dense the fins are, the more trouble the betta has with water flow. I'm sure you are very aware of this, bear with me. This being said, I prefer the appearance of the halfmoon but the red veil may fare better on the side with the HOB. I would even suggest looking into a plakat with this filter setup, which I know was not one of the choices. So...

I have heard that some people have to add a small sponge filter on the other side from the HOB to get enough circulation on both sides. Which leads me to say, if you want one of these two, you could always try the HOB with them. If it doesn't work, why not just put a tiny sponge filter (maybe the corner ones) in each side? That should definitely be enough to keep your parameters stable, and with regular water changes and gravel vacs, debris shouldn't pose a problem with two bettas either.

Sorry that took so long to say.

Dch48
Is the red one actually a Veiltail though? It looks like a Spadetail to me.

JLeeM
Is the red one actually a Veiltail though? It looks like a Spadetail to me.
I agree, it looks more spade. With how rare they are though, more pics would help make a final determination.

Goldiemom
It’s gone. Didn’t get it ☹️

JLeeM
It’s gone. Didn’t get it ☹️
Sorry. When that's happened to me in the past though, I usually end up seeing one soon after that I like even more.

Goldiemom
Sorry. When that's happened to me in the past though, I usually end up seeing one soon after that I like even more.
I agree!

Fishaholic58
Ahh, you’ll find another pretty one!

Dch48
A lot of them on eBay have a Buy it Now option and you are guaranteed to get it that way.

Discus-Tang
A lot of them on eBay have a Buy it Now option and you are guaranteed to get it that way.
eBay is also nice n cheap.

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Poll
Replies
Views
Bryangar
Replies
Views
Mike Novice
Replies
Views
chromedome52