• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All Of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I am just curious to see what people favorite animals are - also if you pick other write what it is! thnx, Miley

MamaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
It's funny, I voted for Dogs, but I don't have any!! I had a dog before we moved to Florida. Maya was a beautiful Alaskan Malamute, but I was 7 mos pregnant and she would have been so hot in the FL summer that we found a better home for her in Minnesota. But I miss her & I SO want a dog again (but not until the kids are a little older & can help!).

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i know how you feel i had a dog - my VERY FIRST dog - and had to give him to my aunt cause we couldn't train him right - and the cats didn't like him much either i miss him so much! also if you want i know a site where you can find pets in shelters near you it www.petfinder.com try it sometime just put ikn your personal wants and your area code and there ya go . Miley

MamaM

Valued Member
Reaction score
Actually, I go to Petfinder.com at least once a week! But since I'm the primary caregiver for kids & animals (at least during the day & when my husband's out of town) I've finally learned my limitations & can't commit to a dog right now (until my youngest can help a little more--he's 2!). But my daughter wanted to trade our cat for the one from the shelter that they had visiting our local Petco (our cat might not do well with other cats--she tormeted the last one we had). I've had Miss Molly since she was 6 weeks old, and she kinda likes me.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
wow - i am addicted to petfinder.com i am there more than i am here - which is funny cause i am 13 and can't get another pet!  well i have four cats two bettas and well on betta is my sisters and i am going to be getting 3 more bettas and a hermit crab - wooooooooooo!  lol Miley

Tom

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I say, Chicken. Just kidding, it's fish.
Tom

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i like all the animals i put there even chickens lol. fish are awesome all animals are! Miley

0morrokh

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I am nuts about anything in the kingdom Animalia...yes that includes animals most people don't like such as spiders, mice, snakes etc...I could never ever decide on a favorite... ;D ;D ;D

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
oh i know what you mean like today two of my sisters my friend and me found a snake and they were all scared of it but i touched it and stuff - they scaredey cats
!!! lol Miley

Callum The Cat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
I'd have to say a dog I have a beautiful puppy named Taj he hurt his foot and his limping :'(  ;D Callum!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
welcome to FishLore Young Fisher Man - also awesome and poor pup - whats breed is he? Miley

Callum The Cat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
shnuwzer I think thats how you spell it if he's still limping tommorow we'lll take him to the vet ;D Callum!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
oh a schnauzer!! i wanted one once! i still would like one is he a miniature, standard or giant? Miley

Callum The Cat

Well Known Member
Reaction score
;D he's a minutare he's black and a bi of grey on his legs and beard he's very cute he is about 20 months old I did have another one but she had to be put down :'( she was salt and pepper her name was elky ;D Callum!

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
oooooooooooooooooooo! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love dogs! sorry to hear about Elky :'(

He Sounds soooooooo.... cute! He sounds sooooooooooooo.... cute!! He sounds soooooooooooooooo.... cute!!!!

Miley

FishFyer

Valued Member
Reaction score
Penguin

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
JoRdAn said:
OOOHHHHHHHHHHH i like peguins too! they are so cute! Miley

emilai333

Valued Member
Reaction score
You should add an "all of the above" category.

I voted for dogs but I love pretty much anything multicellular that carries out cellular respiration. Except spiders. But anyways, I vote all of the above except its not available.

BettaBuddy ~ Miley

Well Known Member
Reaction score
i added it! Miley

guppygranny

Valued Member
Reaction score
I love my dog best, but I chose fish (duh) because in my household, our boxer is a shared pet. The fish are exclusively mine to cherish and care for. Guppygranny

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom