Which Gallery do you use?

Which Gallery do you prefer? (see post for option clarification)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm curious, since we're lucky enough to have two gallery options (3 if you count photo threads) which gallery do you use (and or) prefer to use?

Please note the threads option isn't when you're attaching pictures in Day to Day post but using acutal threads as gallery's (Think the photo section). You're not looking for advice you're just showing your hard work off

1. The "Camera" gallery. (Accessed via the handy dandy camera icon to the left here below your avatar)
2. The "Profile" gallery. (Accessed via you're profile.)
3. Neither, you prefer to put you're pictures into threads either as attachments, or linked from outside sources.

For me I prefer the "Camera" gallery.

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I get confused about the different galeries. I add pics into my profile gallery & I post a few occasionally in the show off thread. I've never made a camera gallery & I wouldn't know how. All I know is that pics I enter into the monthly comps pop up into the camera gallery without me sending them there. So I guess I mainly use my profile gallery.

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

I like having photos and videos in my profile and I like to post photos in threads too. Actually I like them all

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toggle Sidebar

Water Change Frequency?

• Daily

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Weekly

Votes: 62 65.3%
  • Every Two Weeks

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • As Needed (from test kit results or based on knowing your tank)

Votes: 18 18.9%

Top Bottom