Which Gallery do you use?

Which Gallery do you prefer? (see post for option clarification)

• Total voters

Red1313

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
I'm curious, since we're lucky enough to have two gallery options (3 if you count photo threads) which gallery do you use (and or) prefer to use?

Please note the threads option isn't when you're attaching pictures in Day to Day post but using acutal threads as gallery's (Think the photo section). You're not looking for advice you're just showing your hard work off

1. The "Camera" gallery. (Accessed via the handy dandy camera icon to the left here below your avatar)
2. The "Profile" gallery. (Accessed via you're profile.)
3. Neither, you prefer to put you're pictures into threads either as attachments, or linked from outside sources.

For me I prefer the "Camera" gallery.

Nutter

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I get confused about the different galeries. I add pics into my profile gallery & I post a few occasionally in the show off thread. I've never made a camera gallery & I wouldn't know how. All I know is that pics I enter into the monthly comps pop up into the camera gallery without me sending them there. So I guess I mainly use my profile gallery.

shellbell4ever

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 years
For me I use the thread style because it's right there in with the topic but I do sometimes access pic's through the aquarium fish pictures button at the top of the page as well

Aquarist

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Good morning,

I like having photos and videos in my profile and I like to post photos in threads too. Actually I like them all

Ken

BunnyPuncher

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Thread.

Kathy Potts

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
aquarist48 said:
Good morning,

I like having photos and videos in my profile and I like to post photos in threads too. Actually I like them all

Ken
I agree with Ken. So I guess that would mean all of them!!

Toggle Sidebar

New Threads