12 vote(s)
    16.9%
  6. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Well the title is pretty much it.

2. Red1313 Fishlore VIP Member

Ok so it's my thread so I should answer.
    I currently have Chrome, Firefox, Opera downloaded (with IE already on my laptop and an extra one known as Songbird downloaded was well).
    I used to use Opera extensively but when I got my laptop had to download Firefox since Opera couldn't open my university account site, and IE would crash after a couple minuets of being online. Most recently I've been using Chrome (which sat ignored for quite awhile after i'd initially downloaded it), and that's what my vote is.

Curious what everyone else uses and why.

3. crazedACD Member Member

Firefox...Internet Explorer was much too unstable for me with Vista, so I switched. I like Firefox's add ons and it rarely freezes up for me.

4. Borisbbadd Guest

Internet Explore,

It's the only one I know..........:;dk

5. Meenu Fishlore VIP Member

I ditto borisbad

6. Tony G. Fishlore VIP Member

i also use fire fox. Its faster, doesnt freeze, and has really cool addons (dowloader, etc.) so thats my vote :)

7. scatty Member Member

Firefox. Basically for all the reasons already mentioned above.

8. Tigerlily Well Known Member Member

Firefox on the desktop. Firefox and Chrome on the laptop. Why? I dislike the instability of "Exploder".

9. Gouramiguy17 Well Known Member Member

I use safari because it is the only thing I can use with my iPod

10. jgon_ Well Known Member Member

Opera is my main browser, though sometimes things don't always load properly. Chrome is my backup.

11. Shawnie Fishlore Legend Member

firefox for me with all my pc's and i run win 98,xp, and window 7 (which im adoring !!) ..it the most stable browser that ive used :)

12. iloveengl Well Known Member Member

I used to use Internet Explorer, but I decided to try Google Chrome about 6 months ago.

I LOVE Google Chrome. It's similar enough to Internet Explorer that I felt comfortable using it (which I didn't feel with FireFox), but it has loads more convenience than IE.

I also have Vista and have zero trouble with Google Chrome. I think as more people try it, it will quickly take place of Internet Explorer.

:)

13. mathas Well Known Member Member

Safari from my phone, Firefox when on a "real" computer.

I actually prefer the speed of Chrome and Safari to Firefox, but FF's add-on library is too tempting for me to pass up.

14. DRock914 Member Member

Google Chrome all the way. It is a lot faster then all the other browsers, especially IE. Firefox has good add-ons though....

15. David C Well Known Member Member

Firefox all the way. I find most people who still use IE simply haven't tried anything else. Once you experience a "real" browser, you'll never go back.

16. callichma Well Known Member Member

IE, but I'm going to check out firefox and chrome. Didn't know anything about them. I have VISTA, but am able to upgrade to Windows 7 for free when I get some time.

17. Aquarist Fishlore Legend Member

Good morning. I use FireFox as my browser. I use dogpile.com as my search engine and not google. Both very reliable and haven't had any issues.
    Ken

18. shellbell4ever Well Known Member Member

Google Chrome for me!!!
    I used to use firefox but it kept crashing on me as well as exploder (LOL)

19. sirdarksol Fishlore Legend Member

Firefox. I'll use basically anything that isn't IE.
    Microsoft had a neat idea with IE's accessibility, allowing programs to be run from the web without having to download browser additions. Unfortunately, that accessibility also allowed malware to more easily run directly from attack websites. It was like an open door to your computer. I hope that Microsoft has since fixed that problem, but why go back? Firefox is an amazing browser, anyway.

20. redlessi Well Known Member Member

Firefox all the way for me for all of the previous reasons mentioned.