Where's the best place to buy plants online?

biloolraisin

Reaction score
I don't have a LFS anywhere too close to where I live so I'm wondering where to go online.

tuggerlake26

Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I've purchased at aquariumplants.com (literally), and haven't had any issues. I started going to them because they sell Val and my lfs does not.

OP
B

biloolraisin

Reaction score
tuggerlake26 said:
I've purchased at aquariumplants.com (literally), and haven't had any issues. I started going to them because they sell Val and my lfs does not.
I'll check that out too, thanks!

jake37

Well Known
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
yourfishstuff; dustinfishtanks; aquariumcoop pick your poison.
---
I will say between the three generally speaking dustinfishtanks will give you larger plants and a few bonus ones but they all mess up from time to time.

CindyVBPets

Reaction score
Hi. You might want to watch Aquarium Coop's youtube videos on plants specifically the really LONG one about "What plants to try" (or something like that) it's about 2 hours and he goes through a long talk on plants in general then goes through their inventory explaining about each plant and it's purchase, care etc. Because they specifically regenerate the plants/submersing them - they get from the wholesalers meaning super charge them with Co2 and stuff so they grow underwater a little (most haven't)....THEN when we get them it's not unusual to melt and regenerate again and come back. Because you're essentially buying the root system. He explains the whole thing so you are successful and not disappointed. He's got a TON of plant videos - and a series - but this is the most comprehensive I guess.

New Threads