Wheres JON??????

1. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

Anybody know where Jon is it's not like him not to be on for over 13 days, :eek:I am starting to worry about him. I wonder were he is, hope nothing bad has happened to him. :'(

2. fish_r_friend Well Known Member Member

yeah b/c he posts like 50 post every night ??? were is he

3. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

I have no idea
    ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

beats me

I guess sometimes I post a lot too but I am just trying to learn and help others

4. EmpPleco Well Known Member Member

LOL! i was wondering why it was so quiet in here!! where is that man? ???

5. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

boy he is 14

6. not4you Member Member

maybe he's grounded for spending too much money on his tanks ;)

I'm glad I don't have to run all of my expenses through my folks :)

However the wife is starting to crack the whip on my aquarium expenses. Does anyone have any weaponized MTS I could use to infect my wife with? ;D I've the standard MTS in aerosol form but it's just not strong enough :'(

LOL, I know this is off topic but does anyone watch 24?

7. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

Ya gota love watching anybody die except Jack he's invicible

8. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

Wow where is he?! I hadn't been on for like 5 days a while back, and when I came on there were only 3 pages of unread messages (normally ther would have been 10 or so) because he is gone! He hasn't been on since March 1!

Hmm....

Maybe he drowned in his tank. And then his fish ate him.
    Or, maybe he moved to the Bahamas to catch some nice SW fish for his SW tank.
    Or maybe he has just been über busy....

lolz

9. Jon Well Known Member Member

lol wow you guys certainly have creative imaginations... thanks for the concern... sry partly i was gone because of a vacation and partly because i started to play FF7 again and i just couldnt put it down lol ^,^... im back