Where's @guanchy

richie.p

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
As anyone seen @Guanchy I've not seen a post since his mishap with his shrimp I hoped he's not given up on shrimp come back to us butty you are missed

Guanchy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Hello friends!!!!

im here im here. lol i have a new job (my dream job!!!) but i have been super busy that i havent had time to log in and post and write much.

and i have my shrimp tank back and running again, someone from the forum actually saw my post about how all my shrimps die and offered me a bag of 20 shrimps for free!!! i got them a while ago and now my tank is running and doing great! tons of babies everywhere!

Guanchy

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
thank you sir! and yes man, they do exist! i have been here since April already and some days i dont even want to go home. lol Im working as a youth counselor for a gang intervention program where we help youth get back on their feet, get jobs, go to school etc.. very fulfilling and what i always wanted to do. but its also very time consuming which is why i havent been so active here.

richie.p

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
Ha butty So glad your about glad to know the shrimp are thriving, your new job must be very rewarding, and I must say big thank you to that kind shrimper for donating them shrimp :emoji_shrimp::emoji_shrimp:

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom