Where To Sell My Fish Online (in London)?

Hyperconsumer

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Hi all,

I'm not new to Fishlore and have made quite a few posts but I saw on the Buy/Sell/Trade forum here that I need 50 posts first in order to post there. So my question would be does anyone know the best place to sell my fish online here in the UK, London preferably?

We are going travelling for a few months and then moving overseas and I don't want to subject them to that stress of an international move. I want to be sure the person buying them has space in their aquarium, is responsible & equipped to look after them properly, which is why Fishlore would have been perfect as this is a dedicated site for fish. I have a 24 gallon tank with various tropical species (Ghost Catfish, Columbian Tetras, Blue Tetras, Penguins, Burmese loaches & a Bristlenose pleco) and a smaller 5 gallon tank with tetras and shrimp.

Any ideas much appreciated! Thanks

Drav

Valued Member
Reaction score
london might have a local classifieds website, where i live (utah) we have a classifieds site and i usually sell plants and fish there. you might wanna check around and see if you guys have something similar.

pagoda

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
eBay UK have several live fish sellers listed and they seem to have a good reputation, you could always give it a go there

Lauryn

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
I've seen some people sell on Gumtree, also I think pets at home will rehome the fish

Hyperconsumer

Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Thanks guys, some great suggestions. I'll give them a go, have a great week.

Cheers!

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom