Where To Sell Betta

Preston Landolt

I am wanting to get into breeding betta fish, and I know the basics, but where do I sell the juvenile betta?? I have seen people talk about aquabid.com which I am not against, but if I sold them on there, where would I get the bags for the fish, heat packs, and other essentials to ship them. Another question I have is do some pet stores buy betta fish from breeders. I have heard of some people getting special perks such as free products from them

Any comments help

CanadianJoeh

If you have never bred fish before, you should not begin with Betta's. Begin with livebearers such as Mollies and Guppies.

Talk to your LFS and see if they'll pay you or maybe give you store credit for baby fish.

CanadianFishFan

If you have never bred fish before, you should not begin with Betta's. Begin with livebearers such as Mollies and Guppies.

Talk to your LFS and see if they'll pay you or maybe give you store credit for baby fish.
Very true, I would start with guppys and then maybe bettas. You can give them to your local fish store as they love local breeding!

Preston Landolt

Ok

Niki Rose

You can order coolers/ heat packs and fish bags online as well as Styrofoam boxes and bubblewrap, make sure to triple bag each order and only post when you know the weather conditions are safe. Its a good idea to include some sort of DOA guarantee or ship extra fish with the order to cover any losses.
Another thing you could do is advertise locally and sell fish in person only and it saves you all the extra costs of shipping.

A 20 gal long or bigger would be best or you could set up 2 tanks one divided with males on one side females on the other and the 2nd tank for breeding the best out of the group.

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
Replies
Views
SM1199
Replies
Views
Fishrfriends101
Replies
Views