where to get zebra nerite snails

chuckyduck
I would like to have snails in my tanks (30 gal, 24 gal, 5 gal). I might enjoy having zebra (nerite) snails because they don't breed in freshwater and are good at eating algae. I'm not sure if they would help move around the sand in my tanks. Please let me know if you have any zebra snails. Also, any extra information about them would be helpful.

chuckyduck
Does anyone know where I can buy some zebra nerite snails? I have freshwater tanks (30 gal, 24 gal, 5 gal) that need some help with algae and I love the zebra shell design.

Shawnie
chuckyduck ...I moved your thread out of someone else snail thread...you already have one here going
thank you and goodluck with the zebra snail hunt

mathas
InvertzFactory has them for $2.65/ea ($2.40/ea if you order 10 or more).

Amanda
Just make sure that this is the type of nerite that can survive in FW, since many cannot.

matt6765
look at this link

chuckyduck
ops: I forgot that I already posted something about this. I have the memory of a goldfish. But I will definitely check out those websites. x

chuckyduck
I gave up on my search for zebra snails because I didn't want to pay for shipping. Instead I just bought some mystery snails from Walmart. One of these days I'll probably drive 30 minutes to PetSmart to see if they'll donate some unwanted MTS to me so I won't have to worry about moving around my sand.

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom