Where to get shells for shellies?

bumblinBee

My mum has a 20g long set up for her shellies. She has enough in there for them already, but it's looking a little empty in and we figured we ought to beef up our shell game a lil. The ones she currently has, she picked herself and cleaned while she was on vacation on the coast, so now we're kind of in a bind as to where exactly we can get more shells of an appropriate size for a decent price. Any ideas? What kind of shells would be best? She's used escargot shells in the past, but we're not really sure if we could get our hands on those haha

Coradee

I’m sure I’ve seen members here mention using escargot shells for their shell dwellers, I think you can get them on eBay or Amazon.
Edit: sorry didn’t see you’d used escargot shells before, still might be worth having a look on the auction sites

Mouska

I got 48 escargot shells on amazon for 15 dollars and they are working great and seem to be a good size.

bumblinBee

Coradee said:
I’m sure I’ve seen members here mention using escargot shells for their shell dwellers, I think you can get them on eBay or Amazon.
Edit: sorry didn’t see you’d used escargot shells before, still might be worth having a look on the auction sites
Mouska said:
I got 48 escargot shells on amazon for 15 dollars and they are working great and seem to be a good size.
Thank you for the suggestions! If you could find the link for that on amazon that would be phenomenal, I tried checking myself and we can't seem to find anything on there for less than $60 CAD (for a pack of 36). That seems to be the best deal for them, and thats a little more than I'd prefer to spend on shells haha

Random Great Thread

Latest threads

Top Bottom