Where to buy White Cloud Mountain Minnows?

Stevez48

Any suggestions on where to buy some? I was able to get 2 from Petco (it was their last 2) and since they haven't gotten any more in, its been about a week or 2. The 2 I have are doing fine, but I want at least around 8-10, so they are all real comfy. They are in my 55gal tank with my 2 Fan Tail goldfish and 4 snails. Everyone is getting along great, and happy...

1 other question... I have a spray bar that is used as my return...I think it still generates a bit too much current for the minnows, and suggestions on a baffle or anything for it, that looks nice too? I still want to make sure there is enough of a current to keep the tank circulating...

thanks!

fishnewbie33

Might be overstocked with the fantails (but I'm not the stocking expert here).

I've seen WCMMs in PetSmart. If you want to go online:

(WCMM, golden WCMM, long fin WCMM, sometimes they have the Vietnamese sparkle eye variety)

Stevez48

yes looking to increase the WCMM. I have the 2 24k ones, or Gold WCMM. need to get to about 6-8 min.

Stocking is fine, fancies are at 20g/fish and with a 55 gallon tank and a Fluval 406 canister (rated to 100g) I am good with plenty of filtration.

Anyone use liveaquaria before? I've seen them advertised.

velveteentuzhi

I've used liveaquaria.. Had a decent experience, all my fish arrived alive and fairly active. They do have a thing where they only sell you fish if you spend... $30+ or so?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Fish Lore Aquarium Fish Forum mobile app

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Flyfisha
Replies
Views
Pitorro
Replies
Views
proletius
Replies