Where to buy salt and pepper cories?

• Thread starter Chewbacca773
  • Start date

Chewbacca773

I've decided to get 6 salt and pepper cories, but where do I buy them? Some people say they get them from Petsmart, but I can't find any. So, is there another way, probably online? (if online, what website?)
Edit: I haven't actually gone to Petsmart, I just looked on their website.

Kathylee

Chewbacca773 said:
I've decided to get 6 salt and pepper cories, but where do I buy them? Some people say they get them from Petsmart, but I can't find any. So, is there another way, probably online? (if online, what website?)
Edit: I haven't actually gone to Petsmart, I just looked on their website.
I'm not sure where you are located, I'm up in New England & I visited a few different Petco & Petsmart stores.. I adopted a Peppered Cory & a beautiful Julii Cory from Petsmart, about 2 months ago, surprisingly they had a really big selection! Up here, a lot of other Fish stores have been shut down temporarily because of Covid-19 but the Chain stores are still open.

Kitley

Well Known
I just added to my tank 3 baby peppered corys. I have been looking since COVID started, to increase my school. My last ones I got at Petsmart. I live in Ontario, and our stores here are having trouble getting fish right now.

Mii

I found some online here: no clue weather or not this sight is legit or not you'll probably want to check and make sure they have some sort of guarantee that they'll arrive alive. This is Corydoras Habrosus, the salt and pepper cory, not to be confused with the pepper cory, Corydoras Paleatus.

MacZ

Well Known
With the two factors that they are most often sold as juveniles and also quite sensitive to water quality at young age, I'd only buy locally from a reputable LFS. Took me three months to get a hold of them and sadly lost them all.

JettsPapa

Fishlore VIP
I haven't looked lately, but Aqua Huna had some a while ago.

Mii said:
I found some online here: no clue weather or not this sight is legit or not you'll probably want to check and make sure they have some sort of guarantee that they'll arrive alive. This is Corydoras Habrosus, the salt and pepper cory, not to be confused with the pepper cory, Corydoras Paleatus.
I haven't dealt with them, but do a search here on that company before buying.

Betta'sAnonymous

Well Known
My LFS told me the other day when i was browsing that they would be able to order pretty much whatever fish i wanted when i get my 45g ready to go. So maybe you can try that.

Top Bottom