Where to buy red devil cichlids online?

Azedenkae

Lol I know I literally just asked where to buy american cichlids online, but surprisingly, not a single one of them lists red devil cichlids.

Surprisingly, I have not seen them like, anywhere, on all those Instagram shops, for sale by locals, etc.

Did something happen to them? Or have I just been unlucky in finding them?

Either way, if you know anywhere one can buy them online, let me know. Thank you!

BigManAquatics

Have you tried just googling "red devil cichlids for sale"? I do that for fish when i am just trying to get price ideas.

Upvote 0

TClare

Tampa Bay cichlids have them according to their website.

Upvote 0

Azedenkae

Have you tried just googling "red devil cichlids for sale"? I do that for fish when i am just trying to get price ideas.
Yep. Unfortunately the stores are either pick up only or out of stock. I mean I'd be even willing to buy from Petco or Petsmart, but yeah same case. D:

Tampa Bay cichlids have them according to their website.
Thanks! Omg I totally forgot they exist somehow. They do indeed have them listed as for sale.

Upvote 0

chromedome52

Make sure you're getting real labiatus Red Devils and not some hybrid Midevils. The latter are far more common than the real thing. Only place I know to get real Red Devils is Tangled Up in Cichlids, and they always have them.

Upvote 0

Azedenkae

Make sure you're getting real labiatus Red Devils and not some hybrid Midevils. The latter are far more common than the real thing. Only place I know to get real Red Devils is Tangled Up in Cichlids, and they always have them.
On that note, I totally neglected to mention I wanted an orange one (when grown up). I believe the variant sold by Tangled Up has a more blotchy pattern when they grow up? Though I have not kept american cichlids in a long while, can't quite remember how this all works anymore. >_<"

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
NearMeBettas
  • Question
Replies
Views
JettsPapa
  • Question
Replies
Views