Where to buy rainbow fish online?

wateriswet

I have a planted 75 gallon tank that is cycled and only has a pair of bolivian rams and a bristle nose plecos right now. I've been doing some research and really like the idea of a school of mixed rainbow fish like boesmani, millennium, axel rod, and yellow. Has anyone has good experiences with buying online? Where did you buy from? I'm having a hard time finding them in stock.

Donovan Jones

Not sure what he has atm, but Dan's fish on get gills has a lot of good stuff. He tends to have rainbows, killies, wild betgas and a few oddballs

Upvote 0

Pwilly07

I have a planted 75 gallon tank that is cycled and only has a pair of bolivian rams and a bristle nose plecos right now. I've been doing some research and really like the idea of a school of mixed rainbow fish like boesmani, millennium, axel rod, and yellow. Has anyone has good experiences with buying online? Where did you buy from? I'm having a hard time finding them in stock.
I breed dwarf neon rainbows, but that's the only kind I have at the moment.

Upvote 0

wateriswet

I breed dwarf neon rainbows, but that's the only kind I have at the moment.
They're beautiful, aren't they?! I had wanted to get 3 or 4 pairs of different types of rainbows but couldn't find a place to buy them that I could afford so I ended up getting a dozen dwarf behind from aquahuna and so far I have one baby that survived to get big enough for me to see and relocate to a grow out tank from my 75 gal with the EBAs. Life finds a way!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
GlennO
  • Question
Replies
Views
ProudPapa
Replies
Views
NearMeBettas