Where to buy Pea Puffer?

toeknee

Well Known
Hello all. Just curious if anyone knows of any pea puffers for sale online? Every single site I've looked at is out of stock besides one, which will only sell them as a 3 pack when I just want one. I'm pretty sure I've scoured the internet but maybe I've missed a seller you guys might be aware of. Thanks.

kattiq

Well Known
Have you asked about them at The Wet Spot?
I noticed it was on their stocking list.

Found some here too:

wishuponafish

Well Known
There's currently a pea puffer crisis going on because of the covid, a lot of them used to be imported from Asia but now they can't.

OP
toeknee

toeknee

Well Known
kattiq said:
Have you asked about them at The Wet Spot?
I noticed it was on their stocking list.

Found some here too:
Thanks it lookes like for now Wetspot is the only option however they have a minimum $ to order online and the most expensive shipping compared to other sites, the other place doesn't ship to colorado for some reason. I've put myself on "notify me when in stock" with several other sites. I didn't plan on ordering for a month or so anyways, wishuponafish I wondered if something like that was going on. Normally they don't seem too hard to find and now everyone is wiped out. I'll just wait a bit.

Mcasella

Fishlore VIP
toeknee said:
Thanks it lookes like for now Wetspot is the only option however they have a minimum $ to order online and the most expensive shipping compared to other sites, the other place doesn't ship to colorado for some reason. I've put myself on "notify me when in stock" with several other sites. I didn't plan on ordering for a month or so anyways, wishuponafish I wondered if something like that was going on. Normally they don't seem too hard to find and now everyone is wiped out. I'll just wait a bit.
Also expect them to be absolutely small upon arrival. Anyone getting them in currently (or breeding them) are sending them out smol. Like this → (_) small.

Katie993

I found mine at Petco. I don't really recommend that because I lost half of them in the first few days and they had really bad internal parasites but, if you're willing to try it, they may have some. That's why I bought extra, just in case. Mine were about 1/3" long when I got them so extremely small but the two I have left are growing and looking great. They also weren't weaned off of live food when I got them so that become a big issue fast.

New Threads