Where To Buy Fish Meds Like Seachem Metroplex In Canada Now?

Routhinator

Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
So I found that after 5 years of being out of the fish keeping game, legislation has changed and SeaChem has been forced to pull their MetroPlex off the shelf? They stated that these can only be obtained through a vet now in Canada.. I called a vet in the phonebook to ask and they stated they only deal with mammals and birds.

Where are the Canadians in this forum getting their fish meds these days?

CanadianFishFan

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Sadly it seems everything is out of stock for good due to making certain meds illegal. I was luckily and ordered some of the last kanaplex from Bigals online. It hasn't been in stock since. You can always try amazon but the prices can get high.

Seachem KanaPlex

KEM

Reaction score
So I found that after 5 years of being out of the fish keeping game, legislation has changed and SeaChem has been forced to pull their MetroPlex off the shelf? They stated that these can only be obtained through a vet now in Canada.. I called a vet in the phonebook to ask and they stated they only deal with mammals and birds.

Where are the Canadians in this forum getting their fish meds these days?

It’s a pain to be honest. I bought a bunch of meds before the ban. I’ll run out eventually. I actually just ordered jungle fungus clear from Amazon. So you can still buy some on Amazon at a big inflated price. Otherwise it is a vet. My local Big Al’s gave me a card for a fish vet near me. It’s still an hour away and I still don’t want to pay a vet to get fish medication when I can diagnose my fish myself. Good to know they’re some out there. I found and signed this petition online to get our meds back.

Sign the Petition

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom