Where To Buy Extremely High Quality Betta Online?

Cole23

My Fluval Flex 15 gallon has been sitting in my closet for about 6 months and I’ve decided to set it back up and put a betta fish in it with some shrimp and snails. I want a really large tailed, colorful male betta, either a halfmoon or dumbo halfmoon, and I want it to be extremely high quality basically show quality. I’ve been looking around online for a betta that fits this description. The places I’ve looked are:

Coast Gem USA
Prism Bettas
Betta Squad USA
Bettas and Art

I was wondering if any of you all have had any experiences with these online stores, or have any other online suggestions? I also checked eBay and AquaBid but most of the bettas on there ship from Thailand and I’m not interested in that. I’m willing to spend up to $80 plus shipping on the right betta. Thanks!

betta06

franks bettas has gorgeous bettas! they are plakats though. I have another one but i cant think of it right now.... they do sell the ones you want though.

Upvote 0

emilymg

I've never purchased fish from them (also not sure where you are located), but I've heard great things about Bay Area Bettas. I believe they mainly stock HMPK but the fish look beautiful on their site.

Upvote 0

Cole23

franks bettas has gorgeous bettas! they are plakats though. I have another one but i cant think of it right now.... they do sell the ones you want though.

I had heard of franks bettas before, his wild bettas are beautiful! Do wild type bettas have different care requirements than a normal betta?
I've never purchased fish from them (also not sure where you are located), but I've heard great things about Bay Area Bettas. I believe they mainly stock HMPK but the fish look beautiful on their site.

I’m open to getting a HMPK, my wife prefers the large tails of the halfmoons though. But I’ll check that website out, thanks!!

Upvote 0

betta06

no they are the exact same in care! i think they might ship from thailand though....

Upvote 0

Rose of Sharon

You can also try looking at the KGT tropicals page (John and Lisa Hudson). I watch their youtube videos, and their bettas are really pretty - show quality types. I am trying to talk the hubby into letting me get one from them right now!
The site is keepfishkeeping.com, if you want to look at it. I find myself going there every week to look at the new bettas!

:)

Upvote 0

Pandurs

Tuckysbettas has a great selection as well, and they also do transhipping if you find a betta elsewhere overseas that needs a transhipper.

Stay away from Coast Gem USA. They're a huge scam, which I have experienced first hand. I could go into detail if you would like, but I think you would rather be reading about awesome places to go, rather than a laundry list of reasons why not to shop there.

Upvote 0

Cole23

You can also try looking at the KGT tropicals page (John and Lisa Hudson). I watch their youtube videos, and their bettas are really pretty - show quality types. I am trying to talk the hubby into letting me get one from them right now!
The site is keepfishkeeping.com, if you want to look at it. I find myself going there every week to look at the new bettas!

Thanks, I’ll check them out!!
Tuckysbettas has a great selection as well, and they also do transhipping if you find a betta elsewhere overseas that needs a transhipper.

Stay away from Coast Gem USA. They're a huge scam, which I have experienced first hand. I could go into detail if you would like, but I think you would rather be reading about awesome places to go, rather than a laundry list of reasons why not to shop there.

Thanks for the advice! I had read some really horrific reviews about Coast Gem, and there were a lot of them. I’ll be sure to scratch them off my list. And I’ll look at tuckysbettas, thanks!

Upvote 0

betta06

I did not even know they had a website!

Upvote 0

Leeman75

Prism Bettas is great. They are half an hour from me and I go to their store at least once a month. Their bettas are stunning and they take care of them very well. Oddly, I'm not a big betta person, so I haven't bought any from her, but I've bought plenty of fish, shrimp, and supplies and have never been let down.

Upvote 0

Rose of Sharon

I did not even know they had a website!
I was watching one of their youtube videos, and they mentioned it...that's how I found out about it.

They get in new fish all of the time, and they know what they are doing, so I think very trustworthy! :)

Upvote 0

emilymg

I just looked at their website, and wow. I wish I had known they had a website sooner! Their bettas are stunning.

Upvote 0

CoconutTheBetta

My Fluval Flex 15 gallon has been sitting in my closet for about 6 months and I’ve decided to set it back up and put a betta fish in it with some shrimp and snails. I want a really large tailed, colorful male betta, either a halfmoon or dumbo halfmoon, and I want it to be extremely high quality basically show quality. I’ve been looking around online for a betta that fits this description. The places I’ve looked are:

Coast Gem USA
Prism Bettas
Betta Squad USA
Bettas and Art

I was wondering if any of you all have had any experiences with these online stores, or have any other online suggestions? I also checked eBay and AquaBid but most of the bettas on there ship from Thailand and I’m not interested in that. I’m willing to spend up to $80 plus shipping on the right betta. Thanks!
Hi! I've heard great things about PNWBettas bettas! I believe she has some large-tailed ones that she's selling. I'm not 100% sure but I do know her bettas are gorgeous!

Upvote 0

PNWBettas

Hi! I've heard great things about PNWBettas bettas! I believe she has some large-tailed ones that she's selling. I'm not 100% sure but I do know her bettas are gorgeous!
Thanks ❤️❤️

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

• Question
Replies
Views
VioletKeepsFish
Replies
Views
BettaBoomer
Replies
Views