Where To Buy Cheap Cube Aquarium?

Dakotablue
Looking for about a 25 gallon cube. Don't care about rimless, just looking for a good price point. Don't want a kit, just the tank. Haven't had much luck in the search. Any recommendations would be appreciated!

Mary765
Have you tried second hand sites like eBay and gumtree?

aussieJJDude
If your in the US, craigslist may be a better option.

Mary765
If your in the US, craigslist may be a better option.

Shrugs in British

Sorry I'm not much help for American stuff

Dakotablue
Haven't had much luck with ebay. Only saw one on Craigslist in the past month but I was too slow and sonesom else nabbed it!

Mary765
I got one of my tanks, equipment and all, from eBay for super cheap, and the other I got from Freecycle (uk) for free, but it was just the tank and light

Dakotablue
Free sounds pretty good! I guess I'll just have to be patient and keep checking ebay and craigslist. Thanks all!

aussieJJDude
Shrugs in British

Sorry I'm not much help for American stuff
I'm aussie, so I get what you mean.

Mary765
Franny & Gary
FB they have a group you can join with aquariums and Aquarium related stuff Really good prices. And it goes by your location

Dakotablue
Oh really? Do you have the name of the group Franny & Gary? That would be awesome

Franny & Gary
In fb in my area it’s called upstate aquarium fish exchange.In your area it would be called something else look in fb groups I absolutely love it has everything from tanks to live fish for sale . Earlier this week I got a fantastic deal on a tank

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Linda1234
Replies
Views
lojack
  • Question
5 Gallon Tank Where to buy aquariums
Replies
Views
SouthAmericanCichlids