Where to buy aquarium?

viv1d

Reaction score
I am looking for a 150 Gallon tank that measures exactly 72x20x24. My local fish store only offers a 72x18.5x29.5 Aqueon. I have no idea where to get one from, any help would be appreciated.
By the way I am in Louisiana, but I wouldn't mind finding a place that shipped.

Dom90

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
3 years
Welcome to Fishlore!

Can you ask your fish store if they can order one for you? Most stores are usually good about things like this.

AquaticBrandon

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
4 years
Welcome to Fishlore
I agree, check on Craigslist. There's a lot of good deals on there. You can also try FB groups

SnyperTodd

Valued Member
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
You may have to have one custom made for you. Aquarium dimensions are pretty well standardized and the Aqueon tank you looked at is the standard 150 gallon size most manufacturers build. There is a tall 150 but it's only 4' long.
Good luck

viv1d

Reaction score
Not really looking for a used tank, and I've heard mixed reviews from glasscages. Their 150s are 200 more than aqueons.

EricV

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I don't know how their prices compare as small standard tanks suit my needs. I just know they can build a tank to a custom size and ship it.

MtnTiger

Well Known Member
Reaction score
Experience
Just started
Not really looking for a used tank, and I've heard mixed reviews from glasscages. Their 150s are 200 more than aqueons.
I not going to buy any used tanks either, not due to any reviews it's just because I do like the idea of it.

Petco and Walmart have large tanks (in excess of 150 gal) that can be ordered on-line. They are freight delivered to curbside so you need to have some way of getting them into your abode. One offers delivery into the house for an $100 but I can't remember which.

But I think the best way is to get a deal with a local LFS and work in free delivery.

Toggle Sidebar

Aquarium Calculator

Follow FishLore!

Top Bottom