where is everybody

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by atmmachine816, Mar 15, 2006.

1. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

Where is everybody? It seems so quiet around here all of a sudden and whenever I am on there seems to never be anybody on?

2. JasonWell Known MemberMember

People are in different time zones and have to do stuff like go to school & work and have a life etc.

3. ButterflyModeratorModerator Member

Have a life?? J-man somebody has a life??? :D My job has been keeping me really busy lately.
    I did get to go to an aquarium club auction over the week-end though ;D :p
    Carol

4. newbie101Well Known MemberMember

I've been pretty busy, and haven't been on for a few days...Poor Baby (the birdie in the picture next to my name) has been sick, and also why I've been busy is I have some GREAT NEWS!!!!! My local dentist's office is going to have me set up a tank for them. I'm going to make a topic about it as I have a few questions. I'll give y'all some details...

5. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

yes but this week has been very quiet I know people have lives

6. DinoFishlore VIPMember

I have been fighting a nasty viral respitory infection for over a month now.
    I am hoping I have it beat at this point.

Dino

7. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

I am sorry to hear that Hope you have it beat.

Good Luck

Austin

8. CraigWell Known MemberMember

iv been battling a groin muscle injury (groin strain) substained from rugby this week im out for a month so miss the rest of the season but il b bak for my last skool year, next year, 2 run in the tries left, right and centre im recievin physiotherapy but im used 2 injuries now im plagued by them but the battle will go on!!

C W

9. atmmachine816Fishlore VIPMember

O I am plagued with injuries as I run track but usually I run through them and hope I dont get hurt worse, that happended once last year when I couldnt run for a week

10. JasonWell Known MemberMember

LOL sorry its just that a mate of mine strained his groin and we called him a cripple for half a year.

Also I do suppose people have other lives etc. I dont but u know. Nah just kidding things will probably pick up when it gets to the holidays

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice