where is everybody

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
People are in different time zones and have to do stuff like go to school & work and have a life etc.

Butterfly

Fishlore Legend
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
Have a life?? J-man somebody has a life??? My job has been keeping me really busy lately.
I did get to go to an aquarium club auction over the week-end though ;D
Carol

newbie101

Well Known
Reaction score
I've been pretty busy, and haven't been on for a few days...Poor Baby (the birdie in the picture next to my name) has been sick, and also why I've been busy is I have some GREAT NEWS!!!!! My local dentist's office is going to have me set up a tank for them. I'm going to make a topic about it as I have a few questions. I'll give y'all some details...

Dino

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
More than 10 years
I have been fighting a nasty viral respitory infection for over a month now.
I am hoping I have it beat at this point.

Dino

Craig

Well Known
Reaction score
iv been battling a groin muscle injury (groin strain) substained from rugby this week I'm out for a month so miss the rest of the season but il b bak for my last skool year, next year, 2 run in the tries left, right and centre I'm recievin physiotherapy but I'm used 2 injuries now I'm plagued by them but the battle will go on!!

C W

OP
atmmachine816

atmmachine816

Fishlore VIP
Reaction score
Experience
5 to 10 years
O I am plagued with injuries as I run track but usually I run through them and hope I don't get hurt worse, that happended once last year when I couldnt run for a week

Jason

Well Known
Reaction score
Craig said:
iv been battling a groin muscle injury (groin strain) substained from rugby this week I'm out for a month so miss the rest of the season but il b bak for my last skool year, next year, 2 run in the tries left, right and centre I'm recievin physiotherapy but I'm used 2 injuries now I'm plagued by them but the battle will go on!!

C W
LOL sorry its just that a mate of mine strained his groin and we called him a cripple for half a year.

Also I do suppose people have other lives etc. I don't but u know. Nah just kidding things will probably pick up when it gets to the holidays

New Threads