where is everybody

1. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

Where is everybody? It seems so quiet around here all of a sudden and whenever I am on there seems to never be anybody on?

2. Jason Well Known Member Member

People are in different time zones and have to do stuff like go to school & work and have a life etc.

3. Butterfly Moderator Moderator Member

Have a life?? J-man somebody has a life??? :D My job has been keeping me really busy lately.
    I did get to go to an aquarium club auction over the week-end though ;D :p
    Carol

4. newbie101 Well Known Member Member

I've been pretty busy, and haven't been on for a few days...Poor Baby (the birdie in the picture next to my name) has been sick, and also why I've been busy is I have some GREAT NEWS!!!!! My local dentist's office is going to have me set up a tank for them. I'm going to make a topic about it as I have a few questions. I'll give y'all some details...

5. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

yes but this week has been very quiet I know people have lives

6. Dino Fishlore VIP Member

I have been fighting a nasty viral respitory infection for over a month now.
    I am hoping I have it beat at this point.

Dino

7. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

I am sorry to hear that Hope you have it beat.

Good Luck

Austin

8. Craig Well Known Member Member

iv been battling a groin muscle injury (groin strain) substained from rugby this week im out for a month so miss the rest of the season but il b bak for my last skool year, next year, 2 run in the tries left, right and centre im recievin physiotherapy but im used 2 injuries now im plagued by them but the battle will go on!!

C W

9. atmmachine816 Fishlore VIP Member

O I am plagued with injuries as I run track but usually I run through them and hope I dont get hurt worse, that happended once last year when I couldnt run for a week

10. Jason Well Known Member Member

LOL sorry its just that a mate of mine strained his groin and we called him a cripple for half a year.

Also I do suppose people have other lives etc. I dont but u know. Nah just kidding things will probably pick up when it gets to the holidays