Where Do You Buy?

MusicalFish

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Hello schoolmates ,

Can you recommend a good place to buy fancy goldfish online? Petsmart has sold me sick fish for the last time! I’m setting up a quarantine tank now....

I’d love to be able to see pictures and pick, and I also trust your opinions! Thanks in advance.

sylvie

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
MusicalFish said:
Hello schoolmates ,

Can you recommend a good place to buy fancy goldfish online? Petsmart has sold me sick fish for the last time! I’m setting up a quarantine tank now....

I’d love to be able to see pictures and pick, and I also trust your opinions! Thanks in advance.
Dandy orandas is one of the only places Id trust for high quality fish every time. They have auctions every weekend on a variety of fish and all their fish are just beautiful. They're a little expensive but you're getting a quality fish. Go on their website to look at pics of their fish (they have a photo gallery)

sylvie

Reaction score
Experience
1 year
MusicalFish said:
Hello schoolmates ,

Update I just went to dandyorandas.com and I seriously wish I had room for another goldfish. Look at these beauties!
DSC_0526.jpg
DSC_0283-300x199.jpg
DSC_1009-300x199.jpg

MusicalFish

Reaction score
Experience
5 years
Oh wow!
That’s awesome. Thank you for the lead!

MusicalFish

Reaction score
Experience