Where do I find forum rules? Question

Discussion in 'Using the Forum' started by JoannaB, Apr 17, 2012.

1. J

JoannaB Well Known Member Member

Hi, I just had a post removed because I replied to a RAOK post, and did not have a clue that I am not allowed to reply. Are there any other rules that I need to know here? Where do I find them? Thanks!

Also I tried to message the moderator Lucy who removed my post to tell her that I am sorry I did not know! And I could not figure out how to message her.

2. tpasser2

tpasser2 Valued Member Member

The rule that I just also realized this week is that you must have 50 total posts in order to post in the buy/sell/trade area. Looks like right now you have 14, so they deleted it.

Also, if you click on the 'Aquarium Fish Forum' tab on the top of the page and then go under the threads 'Welcome to Fishlore' and 'Using the Forum', you will be able to find more info there

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
  3. ryanr

ryanr Moderator Moderator Member

4. OP
    OP
    J

JoannaB Well Known Member Member

Thank you!

5. Mike

Mike Fishlore Admin Moderator Member

I updated the RAOK sub-forum to have that wording about the 50 posts requirement too. There is a 50 post requirement to use the PM system too.

6. Wendy Lubianetsky

Wendy Lubianetsky Well Known Member Member

Forum rules is the first option under quick links - Welcome to Fishlore.....

7. Lucy

Lucy Moderator Moderator Member

Not a problem. :)
    The RAOK's are fairly new to the forum

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice