Where can I buy a Furcuta Rainbowfish?

natalia1468

I am looking to add a Furcuta Rainbowfish to my 55 gallon aquarium. I already researched about the fish and have confirmed that it can live with the rest of the fish in my tank, but I couldn't find it in any stores near me. Does anyone know where I may be able to find this fish? I would rather buy it from a store (I live in San Diego) but am looking into shipping too, just need to find a legit place. Thank you!

Demeter

I bought mine from Aqua Huna on ebay. You can also find some on aquabid sometimes. Currently breeding my forktails and their young are about half grown and showing color.

Having fish shipped in usually goes well for me, the fish I ship out also make it just fine the majority of the time. It’s not much different when pet stores have livestock shipped to them, so don’t be afraid to oder fish online, just remember to look at the reviews of the seller.

Upvote 0

natalia1468

I bought mine from Aqua Huna on ebay. You can also find some on aquabid sometimes. Currently breeding my forktails and their young are about half grown and showing color.

Having fish shipped in usually goes well for me, the fish I ship out also make it just fine the majority of the time. It’s not much different when pet stores have livestock shipped to them, so don’t be afraid to oder fish online, just remember to look at the reviews of the seller.
Thank you so much for your reply! I will be sure to look into that and also other sellers that ship. Once again thank you for the advice and hopefully I can have a great new addition to my tank

And one more question, sorry, what do you think about this place to buy a fish? Furcata Rainbowfish

I looked at the reviews and they all look good, but I just wanted to confirm before I buy a fish. I am mainly worried about the fishing coming dead or sick and that I will lose my money. Thank you for all your help!

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
RayClem
  • Question
Replies
Views
NC122606
Replies
Views
Megaanemp