Where are the best fish stores located around Richmond, Texas?

alven

I live in Richmond, TX. I was wondering if anyone knew some really good fish stores located around me? I've only been to PetSmart so far but I've heard that it's better to buy your fish strictly from a store that specializes in fish or just order them online; which has a ton of risks on its own. Any help would be appreciated.

BigManAquatics

It is definitely worth it to try and find a store or two in your locale. Definitely not created equal! Some have lots of stuff like rocks and driftwoid, some have hardly any. Some have different kinds of fish, takes a few visits sometimes to know for sure. Looks like there is a place called "Limitless Aquatics" to check out down there.

Upvote 0

JettsPapa

I like 360 Aquatics and Fish Gallery. I don't know how far you're willing to drive, but they aren't too far from you.

Upvote 0

alven

I like 360 Aquatics and Fish Gallery. I don't know how far you're willing to drive, but they aren't too far from you.
Yeah. I heard some good things about 360 aquatics as well.

Upvote 0

AustibthrAquariast

Howdy! I live in Richmond Tx and I have 2 that i go to every week. Limitless Aquatics on fm 359. Tell them Austin sent you. Unbeatable prices and most of their stock is well established, so it wont die as soon as you take it home. Also, Houston Aquarium Warehouse on Murphy Rd. Will find things here you wont find anywhere else. And if you can, it will be 1/3 the cost at this place. Just bought 4 Panda Shrimp and they are thriving.

Upvote 0

jtjgg

Where is the Limitless Aquatics? Mapquest and GoogleMaps is showing its at the Shell station. I've been to the the Enchanted Gardens Nursery, and I've driven by the Steinhausers a few times.

never been inside but i've driven by Xtreme Fish and Pets multiple times going to eat at Ocean Palace.

Upvote 0

AustibthrAquariast

Where is the Limitless Aquatics? Mapquest and GoogleMaps is showing its at the Shell station. I've been to the the Enchanted Gardens Nursery, and I've driven by the Steinhausers a few times.

never been inside but i've driven by Xtreme Fish and Pets multiple times going to eat at Ocean Palace.

It is in the same little shopping center. If you go to the Shell, you will see the shop. It is a hidden gem.

Upvote 0

GuppyOverlord11

go on Google maps and serach "fish stores near me". Then check out the websites or in-store.

Upvote 0

Similar Aquarium Threads

Replies
Views
Deku-Cory
Replies
Views
toritease
  • Question
Replies
Views
Pythia